~'14

🍃THE BOYZ - TEXT ME BACK

Chanhee is waiting for Hayeon at Love Clock and it is not even a minute yet he has been freaking out.

"Hyung, please calm down. The confessions will go well." Haknyeon serves two iced americanos and pats Chanhee's shoulder.

"What if she rejects me? I am not good looking and behaves like a kid!" Chanhee states while hiding his face behind his hands.

"Hyung, it will go well. Just believe me!" Haknyeon is frustrated to comfort Chanhee who is insecures about himself.

"Oh she is coming!" Haknyeon immediately runs behind the counter and pretends to resume his work.

"Hi, Chanhee." Hayeon bows with a thin smile. From Chanhee's observation, Hayeon does not bother to put makeup and looks like she is forced to meet him. She is wearing a simple T-shirt  matched with dark denim, seems like she does not care to choose outfits either. Neverthless, Chanhee is still mesmerized by her.

"H-hi." Chanhee manages to smile although he is stuttering and the sweats are wetting his shirt.

"Are you alright? Here," Hayeon notices Chanhee is sweating a bunch so putting aside her anger, she lends him a handkerchief.

"Uh oh thanks." Chanhee wants to curse himself (he already did) because he is unable to utter any words unlike his normal self. Okay Chanhee, take a deep breath. This gonna be fine.

"So," Chanhee clears his throat and continues, "I want to apologize for my behaviour earlier morning."

"I guess you have your own reason. It is fine, I forgave you." Hayeon remains her cools.

"I do have my own reason." Chanhee admits. He feels her voice is stuck in his throat but he remains stoic.

"Well, I cannot say anything then. I want to give your jacket." Hayeon returns the jacket that Chanhee has comfort her the day Hyunjae left.

Chanhee accepts it while muttering low thank you.

"Uh I have something to say." Chanhee takes a deep breath and looks at Hayeon in her eyes.

Hayeon's eyes beam and she tilts her head slightly to left. "What is it?" And her smiles never fade from her face.

Chanhee is stunned for a while. Again, he is drowned in his sea of thoughts.

I hope to see that smile everyday.
Being with her is enough.

"Chanhee? What is it?" Hayeon is getting impatient. She also has hope built in her. "Do you have something to say?"

Chanhee puckers his lips. Maybe, I will just confess other times.. "Nope. Let's finish our drinks and I will walk you home." He forces a bitter smile.

"Ah.." Hayeon looks somewhere else. Ah why I hope for something like that?

Haknyeon, who is watching the duo with great passion and also Chanhee's  failure to confess, scratch his scalp in frustrations.

"So, he didn't confess?" Sangyeon raises his brows.

"Uhh that fool. He is helplessly in love." Kevin scratches his scalp while groaning in frustration.

"Just to you know, that fool you are talking about is still here." Chanhee turns to them and rolls his eyes.

"Well we just want you to know that you are a fool." Juyeon grins innocently.

"Whatever." Chanhee sighes.

"So, when will you confess to her? Do you want someone else take the chance?" Eric asks while hugging Juyeon's arms for warmth.

"Well she is attractive for me I guess I should ask her out tomorrow." Juyeon provokes.

"I actually know her too. In fact, the whole team members know her. She is always around to cheer for us." Haknyeon tells. "And she also got asked out a lot from other teams." He adds.

Chanhee gasps, he has a lot of rival now.

"Hyung, just confess before it is too late. You gonna regret it later." Eric pats Chanhee's shoulder.

"But my words will be jumbled and then I lost my confidence." Chanhee slumps.

"Why don't you just text her? Tell her that you want to stop being just friend with her and want to be his boyfriend instead. Oofff I love my idea!!" Kevin self-praised himself.

Sangyeon shakes his head. "As much as I hate Kevin's narcissism, I love his idea. Go try it!" He encourages  like a father would to his son.

Hesitantly, Chanhee grabs his phone but then he stares it for a long time before it is snatched by grinning Juyeon.

"What are--"

"Shush, you will thank me later!" Juyeon winks and starts typing something while Kevin, Eric and Haknyeon are holding Chanhee so he cannot move.

Hayeonnie
》uhm i have something to tell you
》this bugs me alot so i am gonna be frank
》i don't want to just be a friend to you
》it is fine if you are not feeling the same i just want to uhmm confess yeah

"Yuhuu!" Juyeon cheers and the three maknaes let go of their grips.

"Damn it." Chanhee curses after he reads what Juyeon has typed.