~'9

🍃UKISS - Someday

"Hyunjae?" Hayeon is unable to mutter any word.

"Hayeon ah, lets talk outside." Hyunjae grabs Hayeon's arm and both of them go outside.

"It's been awhile, that we stopped talking." Hyunjae starts. He does not look into Hayeon's eyes because he cannot bare it.

Hayeon forcibly put a smile. "Yeah. Nice to see you again."

Their conversation died.

"A-about what-"

"Can we at least have a proper closure?" Hayeon cuts to the chase.

Hyunjae is taken aback by Hayeon's sudden request.

"C-closure? Hayeon ah, we-"

Hayeon looks away, she really does not expect to say it there, out of all places. The cold wind blows, shivering her inside out but what does she even cares? She already feels so dead inside no matter how warm it is.

"A closure. No matter how much I try to ignore it, I cannot just turn on blind eyes on how visible is your love," Hayeon pauses, she grits her teeth snd pumps her fist as tight as she could.

"Hyunjae, I tried my best. Really. You should too. But you are not." Hayeon looks to Hyunjae. She does not care even if her eyes are red because she is enduring her tears so much.

"Hayeon, I tried my best too! Our relationship, can we turn it again? The old days, are lost in time." Hyunjae says, remorsefully.

"It cannot be me who is always full of you, Hyunjae. Your gaze, your stare, your affection to me, are nothing compared to when you are with her. You don't love me and I don't want to be in pain because of this anymore." Hayeon calmly explains.

"We are so--" Hyunjae is interrupted by Hayeon's soft voice.

"Your ice is melting. Go away from me. Hyunjae, this is really a closure to our relationship. I hope you are happy and realize this is what you wanted."

Hayeon is in tears but Hyunjae already left, with regrets. And Kevin just come on the right time.

"Yah, look after this store for a while. And PLEASE don't destroy anything when I am gone. I promise it'll be quick!" Chanhee takes his apron and put on Kevin's and rushes away.

Kevin is still digesting what is happening. "Guess what? This No Fun gonna be Very Fun with me!" And he starts blaring his anthem; Single Ladies by Beyonce noona.

Chanhee ogles around and takes his right, searching for Hayeon. Ever since he sees their tense conversation, Chanhee feels so uneasy and he just want to hug her. That kind of feelings.

Now he found her; sitting by a bench, isolated by other people. Chanhee heaves a relieve sigh before carefully stepping to her place closer.

However, Chanhee knows nothing to make her feel better. Chanhee curses to himself, he should have at least Googled it before absent-mindedly frantically searches for Hayeon and leaves his phone in the shop.

Without second thought, he hovers his jacket to Hayeon's shoulder and sits next to her.

Startled, the girl look up and notices a familiar boy she keeps seeing these days.

"Chanhee? What are you doing here?" Chanhee observes her features. She is not crying anymore and the reddish, puffy face she has before seems fades already.

"I want to comfort you." He mentally facepalms when the truth comes straight out from his mouth.

"Oh. That was embarrassing side of me. Sorry that you saw." Hayeon apologizes.

"No! No! I mean, I should at least be a man and comfort you. But I am sincere!!" Nice Choi Chanhee, you just make up a lame ass and badass excuse. Sounds like you are forced now. Chanhee deadpans.

"Why do you always wanted to be a man to me? You can be a boy forever. Boy, is better. They are nothing but cute, innocent and simple." Hayeon smiles.

"I am just a boy to you? Ouch.. I am old enough to be a man." Chanhee pretends he is hurt.

Hayeon chuckles. "Says the one whose scared of my brother."

Chanhee grasps, feeling so wronged in many ways. "Hey, not my fault that he is so intimidating!" He defends.

"Whatever. You are innocent, that is why." Hayeon laughs.

Both of them spends a great amount of time together until they realizes it is almost dusk.