18: Distanced

Honoka: daijobu? I heard you're hurt and couldn't come to school.

Izana: I'm fine.

Honoka: phew. So~~ what's with you and histugaya?

Izana: nothing.

Honoka: he keeps looking here unconsciously.

Izana: just concentrate in class!!
.
.
.
The bell rang for lunch. Izana goes to the cafeteria to buy lunch.

Izana: ebi tempura ramen onegaishinasu .

Toshiro stands behind her " is it ok for you to eat that? Won't it make the wound worse?"

Izana: my soul is hurt. Not my physician body. I'll be fine.

The lady passes izana the food and izana pays. She takes her tray and heads towards the table. " Stop following me. Honoka will pester me to no end."

Toshiro: see you after school.

Izana: for what?

He just left. She looked to him to call him but he had walked quite a distance. She sighs and headed towards Honoka . She takes a seat.

Honoka: what did he say?!!

Izana: nothing.

Honoka: don't lie!! He was standing behind you earlier. You can't lie to me lie that. I'm your best friend!!

Izana : he just asked how much is the food.

Honoka: oh. Go ahead and lie. You'll regret this izana~~
_________________________________

Honoka: oh look. Who decided to wait for you after school.

Honoka: I told you before... He just has an important thing to ask me about.

Honoka: and I said who says it's impossible as well. Lying brings no benefit to you . Izana~~
.
.
.
Izana: you couldn't appear without your gigai?

Toshiro: if I did that, your soul would come out of your body by its own. You have a problem with spiritual pressure. You know that.

Izana: I hate you.

Toshiro: are you going to reply me?

Izana: reply what?

Toshiro: ... My confession.

Izana: if I say yes, I'll have to listen to you and not go alone on dangerous missions?

Toshiro: yes.

Izana: no.

Toshiro: then go with kurosaki next time.

Izana: oh. We've reached.

He grabbed onto her wrist " just don't go alone. " She looks into his eyes and saw his worry. She sighed " let go. Urahara-san can see. " He lets go.
_________________________________

Remia: he actually let go.

Izana walked passed remia " hi. Remia-san. " She said and got to the kitchen .

Remia sighs " she's still angry at me . Isn't she? " Urahara goes to the kitchen and sees her cutting vegetables " still angry at her? "

Izana: who?

Urahara: your mama.

Izana: oh. Remia-san. How could I. She didn't mean it. Urahara-san.

She leaves the kitchen " tessai-san , the vegetables are ready! "