24: Against Aizen

Aizen Vs captains

Aizen Vs urahara

Aizen by now had realised that the place he was in , is a fake karakura town to trap him. He tries to leave but that's when he banged into something like a barrier. He releases kido against it to try destroy it but it didn't work.

That's when he realised what was going on... " I see. I see. This is your bankai. Isn't it? Izana Kisuke."

There was no reply.

Aizen: I know you can hear me. You think you can trap me here? You hid herself for the long entire battle. Just so you wouldn't die. So you could trap me here. That's it? That's the best you thought of?

Izana went to toshiro's side seek aizen wasn't there. " Hitsugaya... "

Toshiro: ...hide... Hurry...

That's when aizen had flash stepped to behind her. She sink herself and toshiro into a hole and she came out of another one far from aizen.

Aizen: transported histugaya toshiro to somewhere else I see.

Izana: I can't let you out.

Aizen: so you can create worlds.

Izana: it's not like that. Kurotschi taichou made this karakura town. I simply borrowed his town and put it into my space.

Aizen: interesting. Regardless, you're starting to be a pain. Release me from the space.

Izana: and if I refuse?

He grabbed onto her neck and squeezed " you're not even resisting. So much for learning under Yoruichi Shihouin. "

Izana: how are you so sure that the one you're holding is real?

" What?" He smirked and squeezed her neck . She asphyxiated and died.

Or so he thought. He turned around to see a needle sword by his back. He smirked "I see. You manipulated my zanpaktou."

Izana: something like that.

Aizen: and you think that me is real?

Izana: no. The real you is really grabbing onto my neck now. From behind.

Aizen: so you can manipulate my zanpaktou.

The aizen in front of her becomes nothing.

Aizen: release the barrier. Or you'll die.

Izana laughs " I can make everything destruct. With you. Me. Everyone in it. Let's die together." He threw her away. She flew through several walls. He walked towards her "open up."

Izana just smiled.

" Fine. " He goes to hinamori.

Izana: wait!! Fine!! Don't... Don't do anymore harm to her!!

Aizen: you're so softhearted.

She releases her bankai and let's him go.