21: Meeting Kurosaki Karin

Karin spots toshiro from afar and invites him to play soccer since they don't have enough players.

Karin: hey!!!

Toshiro: what is it?

Karin: I'm Karin.

Toshiro: ... I see.

Karin: what are you doing here?

Toshiro: why... The sunset here is the nicest.

Izana came from afar " hitsugaya. I knew it. You're here. "

Toshiro: you found me.

Izana: sunset place. This is the only place you go to look for sunsets.

He smiled at the answer she gave. She was right and it showed that she really paid attention to him. He liked that.

Karin: izana. You know this guy? This is great! I need someone to help me play soccer tomorrow.

Izana: hitsugaya. Do you want to play?

Toshiro: let's go.

Karin: I'll wait for you!! At the soccer place by the river bank near sunset.
_________________________________

Toshiro helped Karin and her soccer team to win. He had noticed from earlier that izana came during the match to sit by the grass to watch.

He went over " found me?"

Izana: by coincidence. After the sunset place, this place was nearby.

Toshiro: I see. Came to see me?

Izana: no. You owe me a cafe treat. You promised me if I helped you to exterminate the hollow that was nearby me that day.

That's when a hollow came. Karin saw the hollow behind toshiro and shouted " be careful!!" And she kicked the ball to the hollow's face. The hollow gets angry and wants to attack Karin. Toshiro gets out of his gigai and exterminates the hollow easily.

Karin: black shihakusho... You're... A shinigami?

Toshiro: daijobu? Izana.

Izana: um. Karin seems fine too. My soul didn't come out. Less trouble this time.

Toshiro: you can see that thing?

Karin: um.

Izana: she's kurosaki Karin. Kurosaki ichigo's imoto. ( Younger sister )

Toshiro: no wonder.

Karin: why are you wearing a white haori? Different from my nii-san.

Toshiro: I'm a taichou. Of course it's different.

Matsumoto flash stepped " taichou I came here as quickly as possible. "

Karin:eh?!!!

Toshiro: what do you think I am?

Karin: an elementary schooler.

Matsumoto: HAHAHA...

Izana : that means ... You think... I...

Karin: heh... Um... Elementary schooler.

_________________________________

Izana had gone to order. She then came back with a tray of many desserts " all mine. "

Toshiro: you sure you can finish all of those?

Izana: of course!! They look so yummy.

He cold laughed " glutton. "

Izana: hitsugaya. This is not a date. Just you treating me. You owe me this.

Toshiro: the festival is a date.

Izana: that was a coincidence. Friends going out for fun. Don't read too much into anything.

Toshiro: be careful. Don't get your scarf dirty again. You got sick for a few days because you got it dirty and had to wash it. You didn't have one for a few days and refused to get a new one.

Izana: I didn't want to waste money.

Toshiro: kisuke offered to buy a new one.

Izana: oh shut up!

Toshiro: arigato. For liking my scarf.

Izana: it's just comfortable... And... Hitsugaya.

Toshiro: what is it?

Izana: what do you think of Karin?

He smirked " well..."

Izana: forget it.

Toshiro : aishteru.
( I love you )

Izana: don't just suddenly upgrade it !!! This is not a date!! You owe me this...

Toshiro: um.

" Mmm..." She continues to eat her desserts.