41: Nostalgia

Remia: it's almost time.

Urahara: almost time?

They were both sitting on the wooden platform by the backyard.

Remia: aizen is ready. He's going to come to war. I can feel it... The hogyoku. Wonder is it because I'm sensitive after he used it on me.

Urahara: I see. Thanks for the information. I'll inform them.

Remia: urahara.

Urahara: hm?

Remia: kill me now. When izana is not around.

Urahara's eyes widens " remia..." He bows down his head and pulls a little on his hat " you're ready aren't you... To die..." She smiled back " you can tell?"

Urahara: it's that smile you had before you died. Like you were satisfied.

Remia: I am... Satisfied.

Urahara: you're not greedy at all...

She cups his cheek " how can I be? I have such a nice man and daughter. " He held her hand by his cheek " I ..."

Remia: you know you have to. I don't want her to watch me die. I want her to live well. She is our daughter. Always remember that.

Urahara: but...

Remia: but I don't want to be manipulated either. I rather die. I don't want to be a weakness or problem to solve. I can't be with you anyway even if the war is over. Do it now.

His tears flowed " just when I could see you... " She pulled his zanpaktou out of the sheathe and put it in his hand. " I will always... Love you. " She kisses him as she makes the blade go through her.

And he watched her disappear...

He sighed as he thought back about the past. He looks to the tree that was planted over his daughter's body. He never thought he would actually miss her. After all... She never really left him.

Izana: papa!!

He turned around " izana." He lit up. " what brought you here?"

Izana: to visit you. And... Hirako asked me to ask you about the sword.

Urahara: it's almost ready.

Izana: I saw you looking at the tree. Missing me?

He hugged her " um. You and remia. I thought of the past. "

Izana: gomen. I'll come back more often.

Urahara: arigato if you can take out time to come find me.

Izana: papa... Actually... Have you and mama really got married?

Urahara: of course. Right before I did soul burial on her.

Izana: I see... I was just curious.

Urahara: curious? You are thinking it with shiro-kun aren't you?

Izana: no!! Mirin just kept ... Making comments about it. Like... In future when I get married... What and what will happen...

Urahara: I see ~~

Izana: um...

He patted her head " it's a blessing to be able to find someone after death. At least ... I think so. " She looked up to him " papa..."

Urahara: well. Anything new you're working on these days?

Izana: oh!! There are.