4: A Few Conditions

Super Timeskip ~

Rukia was brought back to soul society to be executed for going against the laws. Ichigo and gang infiltrates to seireitei to save rukia. They infiltrates successfully and gets split up.

Izana sighs " where am I going to find them now? " She flash steps and continued onto the bigger street. That's when she met one of the shinigami.

" Did you see the ryoka?!!" ( Intruder)

Izana : ryoka? No. I was just... Taking a leisure walk.

" oh... You. Don't you want to get some credit?"

Izana: credit...?

" You know. Catch the ryoka and get promoted. "

Izana: no thanks. I... I like leisure walks.

" Oh... Ok!!" And he left.

Izana: phew... Urahara-san said there were 13 squads... These are where their barracks are. Oh!! I should go see where urahara-san used to work.
_______________________________

That's when she was stopped by someone else.

" You !!! "

She turned around " ... Hai? "

Damn it. I don't know who he is. A white haori... Urahara-san said only taichous those. He must be a taichou. But which squad...

It was toshiro , " what are you doing here?!"

Izana: me? Leisure walk.

Toshiro: you're sure different. Everyone else is out there trying to get credit.

Izana: wouldn't change much if there's me.

Toshiro: true.

That's when a crash sound could be heard behind her. She turned around to see ganju, ichigo and another shinigami they were holding going through walls.

Isn't that... Kurosaki? And ganju... And... Who's that?

All of toshiro's subordinates chases after ichigo and gang.

Toshiro : anyway. You're still a shinigami. It's part of your job to at least keep an eye out for them. Understand?

Izana: hai. Taichou.

Toshiro: um. Then. Go along then.
_______________________________

She reached squad 12. She went in through the door . She looked around .

Wah. So this is where urahara-san used to work. So high tech.

Kurotschi: hm? And who might you be?

Izana: taichou. Konichiwa. ( Good afternoon )

Kurotschi: not out to get the ryoka. You're here to ask something from us?

Izana: erm... Hai.

Kurotschi: and what might that be?

Izana: erm... A serum. Hai. A serum that can heal wounds fast.

It's something urahara-san used to have. Phew.

Kurotschi: oh. Good eyes. To come to me instead of that unohana. Hm. Izana kisuke.

Her eyes widens " ... Taichou...?"

Kurotschi: you don't even know my name. It's kurotschi Mayuri. I've been paying attention to you for a little while now. Urahara kisuke's little project. Though I've to say, it's not good as mine.

Izana : haha. Kurotschi taichou is the best.

Kurotschi: even if it's just flattery, I do have to say I am.

Nemu: should I capture her for you? Mayuri-sama.

Kurotschi: no no. She's a guest here. As long as she agrees to a few conditions

Izana: guest...? As in you'll let me go anyway?

Kurotschi: sure. You can tell others you belong to squad 12. For a few conditions that is.

Izana: what conditions?

Kurotschi: I liked to cut you up.

Izana: .... Ok.

Kurotschi snickers " what a good day it is today. "