33: Third Seat

Genryusai: welcome .

She sat before him " arigato. Shou taichou ( Head commander.)"

Genryusai; I know you're more suitable to be under kurotschi according to your interests.

Izana: no... I'm glad I'm not in that squad.

Genryusai: I thought so. It would be uncomfortable if someone started poking around you as well. Especially for someone like kurotschi who can control his interests.

Izana: hai... Arigato for thinking of that for me.

Genryusai: I want you to be the third seat of go ban tai.

Izana: eh?

Genryusai: your abilities are more than enough to take that seat .

Izana: but... I heard from hitsugaya that hinamori is still in the tank. Wouldn't that mean... Are you sure? I'm someone who used to be an intruder to seireitei.

Genryusai: you've proved yourself in war izana kisuke.

Izana: but...

Genryusai: go ban tai doesn't even have a fukutaichou. There needs to be a grip on things. I'm hoping you would be it.

Izana: isn't there a better fit in the squad? Or maybe... Transfer one from some other squad?

Genryusai: I've considered the first before. But that third seat... Is not suitable.

Izana: oh.

Genryusai: take it as helping me.

Izana: hai... I understand.

Genryusai: you're a nice kid. Unlike urahara kisuke who somehow always gets into trouble, you avoid trouble. I like that in you.

Izana: arigato.

Genryusai: I expect to see you as a representative for go ban tai tomorrow morning.

Izana: hai...

_________________________________

Kyouraku: welcome!

Izana: arigato.

Ukitake; you don't have to be scared by him. He's just passionate.

Kyouraku; what... I just want to know  her.

Unohana: stop it right now. Kyouraku taichou. You should keep your indecent acts in.

Kyouraku: I'm being maligned.

Soi fon : welcome gotei ju san ban tai. You're just a representation. Don't get too comfortable and think you're the taichou.

Izana: I would never.

Ukitake: sorry about that. Soi fon is just really anxious about seireitei.

Izana: I understand.

Komamura: don't have to be nervous. It will be fine.

Izana: hai. It's just... I shouldn't be here.

Byakuya: genryusai chose you. Have some pride . Even if you don't believe in yourself, believe in genryusai. He's decision won't be wrong.

Kenpachi laughs " who knows about that. Let's have a little fun after this. Huh?"

Byakuya: unrefined.

Kurotschi: hmph. You're supposed to be just a test subject.

Toshiro came in " kisuke. Don't be nervous. You'll be fine."

Izana: hitsugaya...

The doors open for the morning meeting...

This is it... My seireitei life as a shinigami starts now ... All the responsibilities as a shinigami and more...