Rin Matsuoka x Me

Oh come on! I HAD to make another one of these 😂 Its not my fault some anime characters i can't help but ship with myself!
I first watched this.. Maybe a year or so ago? Maybe more, I'm not sure. I had pure intentions then.I recently rewatched this. I watched it for... Plot obviously. I obviously watched it to see the amazing swim scenes and the heartwarming friendships..
Well, screw it. I definitely watched it for the abs. I have no shame, okay? I'LL FESS UP.
Rin is... Gorgeous. Just LOOK at that gif! I don't usually watch anime endings, but I never skip the ending for the second season of free. Rin.. And a police uniform?? And hip thrusts, of course. It's like the perfect combination 😍
Deep breaths maddie, your fantasies are taking over again.
I will admit, rin can be a bit of a jerk. Doesn't even bother to see his sister. Speaking of sisters, anyone else love to see big brother little sister moments in anime and TV shows..? Just me?It's not an incest thing, I just find them very adorable and I love them.
Anyways, I went off track again. I think I liked nagisa the best the first time I watched this series. I just rewatched free, and then rewatched 50% off (Thugisaaaaa 😍. If you got this reference, I love you.) After rewatching I must say that I prefer Rin. He has a soft side! I don't ship him with Haru, I don't really ship any of the characters on free together. Although... I did ship gou and that captain guy with the orange hair together for a bit (The one who called her Dudette?) . Then I wanted her with Makoto for some odd reason.