01

-

-

"eonni! stop it!" sana groaned when nayeon tried to tackle her, and nayeon just laughed. they were still at the party, and almost everyone is drunk, ofc except straykids they're like 2 yrs olds asdfghjkl and except dahchaeyu they're also 2 yrs olds.

well, it seems like their maknae line were tired of their eonnis' and got home earlier than them. everyone at that party were like living dead, the music was playing slow jam and people were cuddling at the floor.

and, well, sana got drank because she was alone most of the time, she drank and drank. the four girls were just seated, except for jeongyeon who was laying at their table, so drunk, and jihyo was found nowhere.

sana blinked abruptly, she wants to go home but how? she can't even walk probably. she was about to close her eyes completely when momo suddenly stood up holding a cup of drink.

"cheers for dakbal!" she cheered while almost falling, her face was whole red. "hngg!" nayeon laughed while hiccuping.

sana who can't think clearly stood from her sit, she scanned the room and pointed a boy who was sitting at the middle of the dance floor, "hey! you!" she shouted as the boy got her attention.

"why do you always avoid me?! huh?!" she shouted with all her might and sat again, feeling tired. she slowly closed her eyes when she saw someone getting closer to her.

"tss." she heard before completely closing her eyes and felt like she was lifted.

"don't drink again." those were the last words she heard before falling asleep.

###