15

-

-

mark sat just outside while leaning to the wall, closing his eyes. he needed to wait for his members because they will go somewhere after this.

"eh?" he opened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice. "what are you doing here?" sana asked him and mark just shrugged.

"i don't know. might as well tell me why you're ignoring me and then being friendly with me time to time?" mark directly asked, he was eager to know, why. he couldn't stand being at that place, it was like she's giving him hope but then taking it again.

they stared at each other, with blank faces, neither of them showed emotions. sana blinked abruptly. "why did you ask?"

"because i'm eager sana, you aren't helping me. you're tearing me apart, i don't know what to think." he said with nonstop, "and why is it a big deal?" sana asked him again which made him quiet.

sana sighed, she actually hoped for a response she wanted to hear, but she guess it's not like that.

"i've been doing this to you to let you know how i felt when you were also like this to me. you feel hopeless, right? you feel unworthy and bad." sana answered and mark stared at her. she's right, it's his fault all along.

"now you heard me, i hope you learned, tuan." sana said and walked away.

###