00

-

-

sana pouted as she look at her members, they were all having fun with their co-artists, the whole jyp artists were having a Christmas party.

she sighed, she didn't know why she is always left out in these kind of parties. she was viewed as a funny, sweet, and social butterfly but she just doesn't feel really fine when it's like this.

all members were with someone she's not close with, well, she can hangout with straykids since she's close to chan but she can't find them.

her eyes searched for someone she can be with, and there she noticed someone, against the wall holding a drink, alone.

she sighed, he may be the only chance. she silently made her way towards the boy, and when he noticed, he looked at her.

when she finally stood beside him, she breathed heavily and said, "hey-", she was stopped when he left, he walked away.

she creased her forehead, "um, that was rude." she spoke to herself and leaned against the wall.

she eyed the boy who was now joining others, having fun. she saw him smile, not like awhile ago when he was alone.

he laughed, as sana eyed him, his eyes traveled across the room, and met sana's, he then smirked, like a bad boy he thinks he is.

"uh, what's wrong with you, mark?" sana muttered, still having the eye contact.

###