02

-

-

"ugh-" sana opened her eyes, she can their dorm's ceiling and we'll she's kinda freaking out. "HOW'D I GET HERE OH MY GOD!"

"she, shut up eonni." she turned to tzuyu who was sitting at the floor, "well. mark brought you here, so you should be thankful!" she said which made sana's heart bump a little.

"mark? he? what?" she tried to ask her but tzuyu ended up leaving the room because sana can't understand her.

"hE BROUGHT ME HERE?!" she suddenly exclaimed, she covered her mouth, typical sana. "oH GOSH!" she then smiled like an idiot, "HE DOESN'T DISLIKE ME AFTER ALL!" she shouted and grinned widely.

"what are you even doing eonni-" jihyo stopped when she saw sana's wide smile, "huh?" jihyo was confused as hell.

"jIHYO-SSI! HE DOESN'T DISLIKE ME AFTER ALL!" sana ran to jihyo and shook her. "who?" jihyo asked, slowly removing sana's hands on her shoulders. sana then turned to blank, and slowly, sheepishly smiled. "mark." she said.

"wait what? who said mark doesn't like you?" sana shrugged as an answer, because, well, she didn't even know where she got that thought.

"do you like him? so what if he brought you here?" bingo then asked, sana looked at her, jihyo is right, why is she making it a big deal? she then realized something.

"where were you last midnight? i didn't see you." sana asked, and jihyo suddenly coughed. "eonni, ill just drink some water." jihyo said and left. sana's forehead creased.

she then got back to her bed and smiled again, remembering what happened just last night. "should i thank him when i see him?" she asked herself, "yes, yes, i should. he helped me." she answered herself and grinned.

"what the hell was she up to?" jinyoung creased his forehead, all of them 7 were gathered in twice's dorm. "she was shouting about something that happened last night." tzuyu answered and laughed.

jinyoung just shook his head and leaned to nayeon, which received a squish on the cheeks. "does she know we're here?" jaebum asked, and jihyo shrugged.

"hey, mark where are you going?" jeongyeon says seeing mark standing up. "let me drink some water." he said and made his way to their kitchen.

###