09

-

sana's eyes were swollen, she just cried for the whole day. it was their free time and she wanted to go out.

the night was cold and sparkly, she could only think of wandering the streets of seoul.

yes, the streets were busy but it was enough to make her relax. she has been stressing these past days and her members kept on asking her why she was quiet and she would only shake her head, she couldn't forget what he said to her.

"am i really that bad?" she kept asking herself again and again, but anyways, she knew he was right, that she has an attitude to fix.

sana walked away from the busy street and came back to jyp's building, she sat outside and stared at nowhere.

she shrieked when she felt something on her cheeks. and as she look up, she saw a boy handing her a bottle, and that boy was smiling kindly at her.

sana tried, sana tried not to smile back but she did anyways. she's starting to hate herself more because she can't even ignore him, when he does it to her.

mark then sat beside her, "the stars are twinkly, huh?" he asked and sana could only hum, afraid to let him hear her raspy voice.

when mark noticed that she isn't talking as much as they were the last time, he then said, "are you gonna come tomorrow? it's new year's party, right?" he asked and sana looked at him.

"no. i'm going home." she said shortly, and that made mark look at her too. "oh, okay." he said.

they felt silent, but then sana's phone rang, sana looked at him. "gonna go first, i think they're looking for me." she didn't wait for him to reply and walked away immediately.

and that made mark realized... he really fucked up.

###