05

-

-

#SANA'SPOV.

i tried to catch my breath while slowly sitting on the cold floor, i look at my members who were basically just tired as her.

"im hungry." momo groaned and took her phone, "i want to grab some pizza." she added.

we looked at each other, "but we can't go out?" i asked her and she just grinned, "not unless we can ask someone to." she says that made my forehead crease.

we started practicing again when the door barged open, revealing a yugyeom holding four boxes of pizza, and jaebum at the back holding chicken.

"ah! finally!" momo rushed to them and grabbed the pizza and chicken, she puts it in the middle of the room and started opening the boxes one by one.

"food." chaeyoung groaned and lied on the cold floor, "did you guys forget we're still here?" we looked at the door, all seven were aligned looking dumb.

"sit!" jihyo motioned the sofa on the side and all of them followed, my eyes caught his eyes but he immediately looked away, i grinned.

we started eating and noticed that chaeyoung was just staring at us, "aren't you gonna eat?" nayeon asks her and she shakes her head. "im dieting."

when she said that, we hear a loud thud from the sofa, turns out, yugyeom just let go of the water bottle he was holding. he then stood, and grabbed chaeyoung by the arm and got out.

my mouth fell agape, "what just happened?" i asked. "oh aren't you aware? yugyeom likes her." i looked at bambam who was grinning widely and that made me roll my eyes.

i looked at my water bottle, that was just beside the sofa, and guess what. mark is in that side. i sighed before smiling at him, "mark, kindly get me my water please?" my smile then faded when he answered me.

"get it yourself, don't you have arms?"

###