VeinteNueve ⚬

Mena's Adobe
10 Jan. 2017
Erica's Pov

When the morning arrived, I got up and threw me on a tank top. I yawned and made my way into the bathroom.

Steam attacked my nostrils without warning. I scratched my nose and yawned. Cyn was humming lowly without taking notice that the door had opened.

Although the fog blocked half of her
view, I could still see her beauty clear. Her nipples hardened with her wild hair pratically scattered all over the place.

"Babe, you there?" She asks.

I guess, I wasn't light on my on feet.

Her eyes remain closed as she continued to rinsed off the soap from her body. I slip off my entire clothing and stepped into the shower with her.

She finally opened her eyes …

"Goodmorning babe." I smirked.

She tried desperately to stare up at me but her eyes only explore below. She was drawn to my piece with her lips slightly parted.

I picked up her and placed her against the
shower wall, as she wrapped her legs around my back. I trailed sweet kisses from her face to her neck.

"Babe we got work.."

"It can wait .."

She pulls my face and kisses me on the lips. It started as an gentle, that turned into something more spicy. My arms gripped around her tighter, as I pressed her even harder against the wall.

Her arms clutched around my neck as our tongues dazzled with each other. She sucked on my bottom lip and a moan escaped deep from in my throat.

I felt myself harden in between her open and parted legs. She lifted up enough for me to slide inside of her.

I stroked slowly.

"Mmm- fuck! .. faster babe .."

I stroked faster, hitting her spot repeatedly. She cried out and scratch up my skin as my dick delved deeper inside of her.

"Oh-my-fucking-god!"

She tried to lift up some more but I slammed her back down on my shaft. There was no escaping, I been in drought for a min ..

"Don't run from it, take it mamì." I whispered into her ear.

I thrusted harder.

"I l-love you .." I thought I heard her say.

I didn't know how to respond back so I continued to pound her faster. She maxed out her screams and moans, her voice was slowly going out ..

She didn't even give a warning before creaming all over my stick. I kept going til it was my time to bust. I pulled out fast and exploded viciously.

I kissed her with so much passion.

After a full blown makeout session and another round. We washed up and got ready for work. I had a meeting at 10 and so did Cyn.