Fubuki Shirou x reader

AND I HAVE ONE WEEK OFF MY EXAMS SO U KNOW WT THAT MEANS? A FEW ONE-SHOTS COMING YOUR WAY! SNOW BABY BOI IS SO PRECIOUS, ENJOY!

"Fubuki Atsuya!"

"Here..."

"...*sigh*...Fubuki Shirou!"

"H-Here!"

"OOOOh... (L/N) and SHIROU!"

You were taking attendance of your homeroom, early in the morning as it was your duty due to being the class president. You had gotten to the name of certain albino and you couldn't help but to let an annoyed sigh as you know what this meant and had mentally prepared yourself for it.

 It had become a daily ritual that every time you said Fubuki Shirou's name, all the class would tease you about it as dear Atsuya had started a rumour about you two. You tried to carry on with the register but it was too late, you were already getting attacked by your classmates by this crap. You continue to take the register by trying to find each classmate. You saw Shirou stealing a few glances at you from the corner of your eye, you simply tried to avoid him as you had been doing for the past week or so. It didn't help that you had practice tonight with the team so you would be seeing more of Shirou.

TIME SKIP TO PRACTICE cuz im lazy

"Alright today we will be practising defence and offence." Explained your coach. "Okay, Shirou and (F/N), you two work together. Someoka and Atsuya, you two work together..."

You looked up at the sky and closed your eyes 'God, it was funny at first but now this is just sad. Please stop this torture!' You thought to yourself. All the strikers had been put together to practice and improve their offence. Shirou approached you and gave you an awkward smile which you returned with the same awkwardness.

"Well, let's get to work. Shall we, captain?" You asked him as you started to stretch your arms. He gave you a nod and you spent all afternoon practising. From time to time, you could hear Atsuya and the rest of your teammates wolf whistling and hooting every time you passed the ball to him. 

"COUPLE GOALS!" Shouted Atsuya when you scored a goal. That's it, you had had enough of, you rolled you sleeves and were about to storm towards them but you couldn't take a step further as someone had grabbed your arm and pulled you back. You looked down at your bare arm and saw your captain gripping your arm tightly. You looked up at him, surely he was getting annoyed by this too, right? He shook his head. 

"They're not worth it, (F/N)-san. Don't waste your time. Do you really think they're gonna stop if you tell them to?" He looked at you dead in the eye. Nevertheless, he had a point. He looked at you to see if you agreed, you smiled at him and shrugged. He let go of your arm and smiled widely at you. "Alright, let's wrap it up guys. It's getting late." He turned to others and started giving orders. You watched from the sideline as Shirou helped everyone clean up and in that instant you realised that you had fallen in love with Fubuki Shirou and the reason you had been avoiding him all week wasn't because you hated but you were embarrassed. You didn't realise that as you had been lost in your thoughts, Atsuya was creeping behind you ready to pounce on you. 

"What's the matter, president? Don't tell me you've fallen for our captain?" He smirked at you as you tried to catch your breath after the heart attack he had just given you. You couldn't help to turn red and quickly turned away. However this is Fubuki Atsuya we are talking about, he wasn't going to give up so easily. Especially when it comes to his brother's love life. "Come on, admit it and I could help you out... hehe." That was a tempting offer. You turned to him and gave him a nod. He smirked again. "Your wish has been granted." He said as he snapped his fingers and walked away. You looked dumbfounded at him. Practice was finished and everyone was heading home when Someoka went past you and pointed at Shirou and Atsuya. Atsuya seemed to be explaining something to Shirou, who seemed unsure. You looked back at Someoka for answers but he was just as lost as you were. You two waited for the twins to finish their discussion and suddenly Atsuya approached you two.

 "Come on Someoka let's go." Atsuya said as he started to drag Someoka away. Atsuya looked back at you and winked at you. You mouthed 'thank you' to him and turned around to find Shirou waving at you. You ran towards him and waved. 

"Alright, let's settle things once and for all." You started as you leaned against the staircase looking up at the starry sky. Shirou came and stood next to you. 

"(F/N). Do you hate me?" Asked Shirou bluntly, you looked at him with guilt. You had been acting cold towards him. You quickly shook your head. "So, you wouldn't mind holding my hand?" You started blushing but reached out for his hand. You turned to face him and took in a deep breath and kissed his cheek but before you could pull away he grabbed you and gave you a big hug. "I love you, (F/N). I really do, sorry for stressing you for the past week I just didn't have the courage." You giggled at his cuteness and assured him that it was fine and apologised for your own coldness.

"Come on, let's go put those stupid rumours to an end." You reached your hand, which he gladly took and started to head towards home.

BONUS:

Atsuya: HEY GUYS LOOK (F/N) AND SHIROU ARE COMING, AND THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS! EVERYONE ACT SURPRISED WHEN THEY COME! NO ONE BETTER TELL THEM THAT I TOLD YOU OR ELSE-

Someoka: DID YOU AT LEAST TAKE A PICTURE?

Atsuya: COURSE I DID, IF (F/N) EVER STEPS OUTTA LINE I AM SO GONNA USE THESE, LIKE EVRY TIME SHE DOESN'T LET ME BUNK SCHOOL, I WILL THREATEN TO USE THESE AGAINST HER.

Everyone: BUAHAHAHA!

THE END

BUAHAHA INDEED, HERE IT IS. HOPE Y'ALL HAVING A GOOD DAY ANYWAYS COMING UP:

Fubuki Atsuya x Inamori Asuto's sister! reader

Nosaka Yuuma x reader

Kazemaru Ichirouta x reader

Mizukamiya Seiryuu x reader

Genda Koujirou x Reader x Hiura Kirina

Instagram: anime_trash11