Chapter 54

He then showed me a bag of goodies of food and movies and his computers. I looked at him with a smile. He still wants this date to happen. He found a way. I love it. I am falling for him hard.

I had a great time with him. Sometime throw the movies I must have fallen asleep. I didn't think I was that tired. When I woke up the next morning Ryder was asleep on the couch in my room. Everything else was in a nice neat pill. I looked around to see if anyone else was here.

"Good Morning Ms. Wilde." My nurse said when she came in.

"Morning. Please call me Kitty. I have been telling everyone that." I told her.

"Okay Kitty. How are we feeling today?" She asked me.

"Good actually. A little bit hungry though." I told her.

"Let's see what we can do about that. What would that nice guy over there like?" She asked.

I looked over to Ryder. I like this nurse. She must be one of my favorite here. I then said,

"Coffee and eggs probably. Thanks."

"Okay. I will be back to check on you and that angel of yours later." She told me.

"Thanks. Sorry, I don't think I caught your name." I said.

"Katherine." She told me.

"Thanks Katherine." I told her.

She then left me with a sleeping Ryder. I know Katherine didn't have to do that for Ryder. But she was being nice by doing it.

A little bit has pasted and someone brought be me some food. Also, food for Ryder. Coffee for him. I wish I could have coffee. I miss it. But I can't because of me being pregnant. So, instead I had orange juice.

Katherine then came back in to check on me. She smiled at me when she was me eating. She then asked,

"Is he going to wake before his food gets cool?"

"Yeah. Hold on." I said. I then grabbed one of my pillows and throw it at him. It hit him right in the head.

He then shoots up and looked around. He looked at Katherine and I laughing. He then saw the coffee and gave me a weird look.

"Don't worry. It's for you. I got my orange juice." I told him.

I then handed him a plate and the coffee. He then said,

"Thanks."

"Don't thanks me. Katherine is the one who made it happen." I told him.

"Well, thanks Katherine. Ryder by the way." He told her.

"No problem Ryder." She said.

When people couldn't be here to keep me company Katherine was there. I became really close to her. Also, Quinn has got close to her. I think we can be good friends. I have one more day in here until I am released. The baby and I both are clear of heath.

"I bet someone is ready to get out of here." Katherine said.

Katherine was spending some down time with me. She has been doing that since I got here.

"Yeah. But I will be back. I still going to have to deliver this baby." I told her.

"The only time you will be back I hope. If I see you again because of that horrible school of yours better watch out." She told me.

"Deal. But Katherine I was wondering something." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"When I do go into deliver, will you be there?" I asked her.

"Sure. I already gave Quinn my number, so we can stay contacted. If I'm working, then I can see if I can help deliver that sunshine." She told me.

"I like that." I told her.

A lot have happened since that day. Katherine, Quinn, and I have hanged a couple times since I got released from the hospital. The students that were part of my attacked got expelled for endangering a fellow student.

Ryder and I had a couple of dates here and there. Nothing big because I am getting bigger. But he isn't embarrassed to be out in public with me. Even though people stare at us horrible.

I feel bad about it. He doesn't deserve that. But he told me he doesn't care. All he cares about is me and this child. I am falling for him even more every day I am with him.