Chapter 51

We got school. I got my bag and I headed to my locker. Ryder walked with me. He took my bag from me to carry it for me. I couldn't help but smile. He was such a sweetheart. When I got to my locker the girls were there waiting for me.

It was later that day. I have been in a good smile since this smile. Nothing has whipped this smile off my face. Not everyone comments about me still. I just ignore them. I was walking down the hallway heading to my locker. But I was stopped by some of the hockey players. But they had something in their hands.

"What is going on?" I asked them.

I know what was going on. They all had at less one slushie in their hands. They all looked at each other and smiled. Just then they throw their slushies at me. Then one of them said,

"We need to an old favorite back loser."

They all started to laugh at me and walked away. I just stood there. I was holding back some tears. How heartless can they be? I then walked throw the slushie on the floor. But there was so much of it. I hit a slippery spot and lost my footing and I went down.

"Kitty, are you okay?" I heard. I looked up to see Marley running towards me. Unique was with her.

I have a little bit of pain. I touched my stomach. I really hope my baby girl is alright. I tried to get up but the I had more pain. I looked over to Marley and Unique in fear. I then said,

"No. There is pain. I need help."

I had tears coming into my eyes. Unique ran to get help. Marley came over to me. I was scared out of my mind right now. All I can think about is my child. Is she alright? When Unique came back with the nurse, Sue, Beiste, and Mr. Shuester.

"Marley, can you please go find Jake?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure." She said. She then was off. Mr. Shuester came to my side and took my hand held it.

*Jake's POV*

I was at my locker with Ryder and the guys. Ryder was telling us about what the date he and Kitty is going to have. Just then Marley came running up to us. She had this worried and consured look on her face.

"Marley, what's going on?" I asked her.

"Kitty got is hurt. She needs you." Marley said.

I didn't think about anything else. I just needed to be around Kitty right now. I just left my locker opened and ran down the hallway Marley came from. I then saw Kitty. She was still on the floor. The floor had slushie on it. She had it all over her. Whoever did this is going to pay?

"Kitty, are you alright?" I asked her. I will figure who did this after I find out Kitty and my little girl is alright.

"I don't know. I am going to be heading to the hospital. The ambulance is coming." She told me.

"Okay. I am coming with you." I told her. She had no choose.

When the ambulance came Mr. Shuester and I went with her. Everyone else is going to meet us there later. Whoever did this is going to pay. Sue is already on it. She is going to get whoever was involved is going to get into a whole bunch of trouble. Sue is on a hunt right now. I am happy so is all over it. Now I have to worry about is Kitty and my baby girl.