B.O.T.L.S chapter fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: Aimee the newborn

Crystal's POV

After we reached Blakes house or mansion to be exact Justin and I quickly exit the car and ran over to Aimee and unbuckled the seat belt and carefully took her out the car holding her bridal style making her slightly move in my arms, but time was running out and I knew I had to hurry up.

"Justin hurry up and grab the keys in my hand and open the door." I told him holding the keys towards him while trying to make sure that Aimee doesn't fall down from my arms.

"Why do I have to hurry up? I deserve to know whats going on...like right now." Justin replied crossing his arms and slightly pushing his chest out as if he was big and tough. Is he really serious right now. I just rolled my eyes at his idiotic behavior and let out a sigh adjusting Aimee in my arms.

"Justin this is not the time for this." I told him seriously giving him a deadly glare. "Take.The.Keys." I told him once again through my teeth. My eyes flashing a blood red before going back to their electric blue eyes.

"A-and if I don't." Justin replied which made me laugh making him raise an eyebrow in confusing probably wondering what was funny.

"Hmmm if I remember correctly Aimee here is a freshly turned vampire and if she wakes up, which could be any second now, will have an excruciating headache that won't go away until she has the taste of human blood, but sadly that pain won't fully go away until she has some of the blood of her creator. Oh and don't worry Justin just go ahead and take your sweet time and ask questions while Aimee here goes on a psychoctic blood craving rampage that will slowly make her lose her humanity possibly killing everyone here you dumb son of a BITCH!" I told him yelling at the end which made Aimee to stir up in my arms and me to drop the keys to the floor "Shit!"

Justin saw that Aimee was starting to move in my arms and tried to reach for the keys that I dropped on the floor but fumbled with them probably afraid that Aimee was waking up.

"Damn it women why didn't you say so before." Justin said running towards the door still fumbling with the keys trying to open the door. Once he opened the door I walked up the steps behind him before finding my way into the living room and placing Aimee on the soft beige couch.

"Well first of all your stupid and second of all my name is Crystal not women." I replied before running towards a door that said 'ER/Office' on it.

"H-hey wait a minute. Where are you going?" Justin asked neverously walking towards me but I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest. He looked down at my hand and back up towards my face confusion on his features.

"Look for something, but I'm gonna need you to watch over Aimee in the living room and tell me when she wakes up." I told him softly pushing him back to the living room.

"haha noooo." He said heading back towards where I was but I ran in front of him using my vampire speed and stopped him again looking him in the eyes with a serious look. "Oh come on please. You just said that if she wakes up she will be a psychotic blood craving vampire when she wakes up. I'm to young to see the light."

"Justin" I said sternly "Does it look like I care."

"Oh you saw that vine I like it too. We can have a good talk about vines just let me come with you. I can show you the extremly funny ones.They will make you laugh."

"Vine?" I replied confused. What in the hell are vines.

"You know seven second videos tha-."

"Just shut up and watch over Aimee. I won't be long you big scaredy cat." I said cutting him off and turning him back around towards the living room make him let out a nervous chuckle.