THE END

I WILL BE WATCHING IW IN A FEW HOURS AND I COULDN'T FINISH THE FIC IN TIME. SO I WILL WRITE AN END FOR THIS IN THE LAST 2 PARTS AND WHEN I HAVE TIME FOR WRITING, I WILL FINISH IT PROPERLY.

THIS END IS HOW I IMAGINED INIFINTY WAR WILL END

ALSO IT IS HOW THIS FIC WILL END

Stockholm

Present

Proxima Midnight stood by her husband side while he was taking the mind stone but then she sensed someone approaching. She threw her spear to the target but the target caught it. It's impossible! She thought. She was going to charge that person but someone else flew toward her, throwing kicks. She countered him while the one who caught the spear threw it to Corvus Glaive.

The spear stretched Corvus causing him to stop taking the stone. He turned to attack the attacker but he was closer than he thought and had a stick on his hand. They got into a fight while his wife was fighting the flying human. This human is stronger than average humans. He thought but he was confident that he wouldn't lose. That was one of the biggest mistakes he made. The human, male, made him lose his spear. He kicked him so there would be enough space between them and he could get his spear back. He turned to look at where his spear landed but he didn't see it. He heard a faint noise and tried to find the voice but what he found was that another human, female, was running toward him. He threw a punch but the woman slid with his spear on her hand and hit him with it. He didn't even have time to hold the wound caused by the woman since she again used his spear to attack him which she did successfully. She impaled him in the chest with his own spear. "Agh!" He fell to the floor, looking at his wife. She was fighting against the other two.

Proxima saw her husband falling to the ground. She stopped fighting and rushed to his side to save his life. She knelt next to him, trying to help him. She then looked up to his attacker. "You all will die sooner for this!" she hissed at the attacker. The other two stood next to the attacker. They must be the ones defeated Chitauri army. Proxima thought. She wanted to attack them again but she also didn't want to leave Corvus alone, fearing that he could get killed by that petite woman.

Natasha stood firm, looking at the aliens that attacked Wanda and Vision. "You shouldn't have tried to kill our friends. We don't wanna kill you but we will." She said and with Steve and Sam, took battle position. They were going to finish them off but they heard a sound up in the sky. All three of them looked at where the sound came from at the same time and saw a spaceship above them. They turned to look at the aliens again but saw another one standing there with them. He can teleport. She noted that then she heard a faint noise at the back of her head. She quickly turned to see what's behind her and saw nothing but she noticed something else. Steve and Sam were not moving at all, not breathing nor blinking. It seemed like the new alien controlled them. She heard the noise again and she figured it out or she hoped so. "You are controlling their minds." She stated, looking at the newcomer. "Funny how Voldemort look alike mind-controlling people." She chuckled her own joke while looking for an opportunity. She saw Wanda, who was lying on the ground, stirring. Common Wanda wake up!

Ebony Maw was both impressed and angry. He was impressed by the woman's resistance to his whispers and angry that he couldn't affect a simple petite human. "Most interesting." He noted. "Not many can resist my whispers."

"Well you see, I am the most interesting woman you've ever meet." Natasha was stalling until Wanda could come to aid her. "Leave them alone if you wanna live." She pointed Steve and Sam.

"Someone so small, so weak..." He teleported behind the woman and held her by her neck. "...so fragile..." Natasha elbowed him in the chest and Maw teleported back to Proxima and Corvus' side. "... is threatening me. It is the most funny thing I've seen for a long time."