The Goddess of Death

Asgard

This wasn't what Hela imagined how her day would go. Was it too much to ask when I want to conquer all realms? She thought before going into surface but she felt something. Surtur. So that sorry-excuse of brothers want Ragnarök, kill all the Gods, kill ME? Hela summoned all her powers and pushed toward the surface. The land formed under her feet. She used all her strength and threw everything she got at Surtur. As she was trying to stop Surtur, the green giant with Thor, the killer of her beloved Fenris, jumped and hit Surtur's crown. She noticed the crack it caused and this pushed her limits.

Surtur was happy and annoyed at the same time. He was fulfilling his destiny and the Goddess of Death was stabbing him pieces of land. He had enough and he swang the Twilight Sword onto his attacker.

Nooooo!!!! Hela thought. I'm the Goddess of Death. I won't be killed. She tried to teleport herself before the sword reached her. If only she did this sooner, she could have escaped but she failed for the first time after her imprisonment. Everything tuned to ashes before blowing up with Hela in Asgard.

Space ship

It was hard for Thor to watch his home turn to ashes but he needed to stay strong for his people. Asgard is not a place, it's people. This was the thing that gave him strenght. He had a destination at his mind. Earth was the perfect place for Asgardians and other aliens. Midgardians weren't hostile, they would welcome his people with open arms. After all Thor was an Avenger and who doesn't love the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes.

Even though he and others knew where they would go, he asked anyway after the big explosion of Asgard and Korg's comment about it. "What do you think Miek?" Thor didn't want Miek to think he ignored him.

"Oh Miek is dead. I accidently stepped on it during the fight." Miek shrieked. "Oh never mind he is alive." Korg said happily.

Thor looked forward and said their destination, not wanting get any more involved the thing going on between Korg and Miek. "Earth it is." He leaned back his chair while Valkyrie entered the coordinates of Earth.

Asgard's Ruins

After he heard about Odin's death and the Asgard's annihilation, Thanos didn't waste any time to go where Asgard once been and get the Space Stone. Before Gamora's and Nebula's betrayal, he would send his daughters to do the deed but they turned out to be traitors. Infinity Stones have been showing up recently and he couldn't wait any longer now that the protector of 9 realms, Odin, died. He summoned his Black Order and ordered one of his many servants to prepare his ship. Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf and Ebony Maw came as soon as they could. It was unfortunate that Supergiant got killed before his conquest but if she got herself killed, she wouldn't be worthy of being a part of Thanos' Black Order. They kneeled before Thanos. Thanos talked before they ask anything. "It is time. We are going to visit Asgard and take The Space Stone then Corvus and Proxima will go to Earth and take The Mind Stone and The Time Stone. Dwarf, Maw, you will go to Xandar and bring me The Power Stone. I will take care of the rest of the stones myself." Thanos dismissed them and they went to his ship while Thanos fetched his Infinity Gaunlet.

They arrived the place where Asgard should have been, Thanos ordered his minions to search for The Space Stone. Black Order got out of the ship and started looking for it while Thanos watched the horizon. Ah there is The Eternal Flame, nothing compared to an infinity stone. Thanos thought himself while he waited his Black Order to arrive. And then they came but they did not bring the infinity stone instead they brought a body, a woman. "The Space Stone is not here, sire." Ebony Maw said after kneeling in front of Thanos. "We found her floating in the space. Not a stretch on her. We thought..."