━ LOVE BUG IS CONTAGIOUS ( Pietro Maximoff )

Requested by Charzg !!! A late request...sorry!

Being here, talking in front of Wanda, HIS sister. She knew about your little crush on her brother, so you both started making crazy beliefs. Like, if you eat an apple seed, it will grow inside your stomach (i really fell for that as a five year old kid), and when you enter into a closet, you would be sent to another world. And because you two knew that Pietro is such a gullible person. So this time, Wanda is doing her own made up belief just to let Pietro confess to you.

"Pietro, do you know that if a butterfly lands on your head, you will confess to the person you like or love." Wanda whispered. "Really?" Pietro gasped. She nodded. "Yes, now be careful of butterflies, they're called Love Bugs, and Love Bugs are contagious." Wanda warned. "I will sister." He said and zoomed off.

Five hours had passed without you seeing Wanda. "Have you guys seen Wanda?" You asked the team. They shrugged. "Wanda?" You called out.

Pietro zipped in front of you, dipping you down and pressing his lips against yours lovingly and passionately. You looked at him, shocked. But you cave in the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, making the kiss deep. You herd Tony howling. He pulled away and straighten you back. A blush tainted your cheeks. "I love you Y/N, for a long time now and I wanted to that to you for a while." Pietro stuttered a bit. "I love you too Pietro." You said.

"YES! MY PLAN WORKED!" You heard Wanda behind the couch. "WANDA?!" You exclaimed. "I made another made up beliefs that if a butterfly landed on someone's head, they will confess to their crush or the person they loved. And I made a butterfly land on Pietro's head and he was gullible enough to believe me." Wanda explained.

You quickly took out your electric whip and chased after her. "WANDA!" You yelled.

"AT LEAST SAY THANK YOU THAT I GET PIETRO TO CONFESS TO YOU!" Wanda exclaimed.

"THANK YOU! BUT YOU'RE STILL IN TROUBLE!"