━ EMBERS OF TODAY ( Bucky Barnes )

BIG BIG BIG VERY BIG WARNING!!!! THIS IS WHEN *coughs cause doesn't want to spoil who never watched Infinity War yet* BUCKY *coughs cause I don't wanna spill it out before you watched the movie* PS: I may have not write the actions properly but I just wrote what I remembered. And the title, I want to add Ashes of Today. The embers fit very well though.

_________________________________

Your day was going well, but then this spaceship came to earth and tried taking the two infinity stones in earth. Which is the Time stone and the Mind stone. Now, you're facing the greatest threat of all time. You were fighting against a giant grape alien, known as Thanos.

_

You aligned yourself with the Dora Milaje. You held your boyfriend's hand, James Buchanan Barnes. You had met him when you fought on Steve's side against signing the accords. You squeezed his hand tightly, nervous of what's about to come. "I'm nervous." You sighed, gripping on your spear tightly that T'Challa gave you a while ago. "Yeah, me too."

Aliens rushed out of the triangular ship that landed across the jungle; then to the forcefield. They have four arms and a horrid face. They were going through the forcefield, killing themselves. "They're killing themselves." Okoye said. You looked at them attentively. "On my signal, remove the shield." T'Challa commanded to Shuri, and later on, the shield was opened in the middle. They quickly charged in.

"Wakanda Forever!" T'Challa yelled as he charged towards them, you following behind him.

You threw your spear on one of the alien. More aliens approached you. You grasped on the handle of your spear as you pulled out claws on your boots. You lifted yourself up spinning around to hit their face with your clawed feet. As they were down, you took your spear and attacked more. You pounced on one, sending the spear to go right through it.

As many more came, you were being surrounded. You kept your spear in front of you as their killer claws put force to cut you. "They're too many!" You grunted.

Then large lighting had landed in the middle of the battlefield. Then the aliens around you fell to the side. You quickly stood up and saw Thor with a new haircut, and a new hammer with an eyepatch like Fury. With two new friends, a raccoon with a rocket and a tree. Relief muster on your face, a smile spreading across your lips, happy to finally see your old teammate here again.

You looked around to see one of Thanos' daughter from the Black Order. "Steve!" You called out, sending his attention to look at you. "Shield!" You yelled. He knew what you meant.

He knelt down with one knee as his shield was ready above him. You run towards him. You stepped on top of his shield as he pushed you up. *slow motion* You were in the air, spinning in a B twist, with your spear leveled with your head. You raised your spear high as the alien jumped with you at the same time. Big mistake. You shoved your spear in the alien's mouth as it went through its head. You flew across the alien as you rolled to the ground; crouching suddenly to stop your movement that can cause you to hurt yourself. *slow motion* You stood up and walked to your spear. You put your foot on the alien's head as you pulled out your spear. Steve stood up and nod at you. You looked around to see Bucky, smirking at what you just done. You just rolled your eyes and continued fighting.

You looked around to see aliens circling around you. You smirked as you crouched down and slid your spear around their feet. They tumbled over. You blew up a lock of hair on your face.

You quickly saw Bucky, picking up the raccoon as he spins around while firing. It was cute. Then he put down the raccoon and you saw their mouths move. "How much for that gun?" The raccoon asks. "Not for sale." Bucky said. "How much for that arm?" He asks again. Then Bucky walked away. "Imma get that arm." The raccoon mumbled.

Steve approached you. Then something was under the ground, approaching the battlefield. Then it was like a wheel of death, with razor sharp blades spinning like chainsaw. There were three of it. Then Wanda landed in front of it, controlling it to avoid each and every one of you.

Vision was suddenly thrown off the window with one of Thanos' son, Corvus. "Someone protect Vision!" Steve ordered.

"I'm on it!" Wanda quickly boosted herself up, but was thrown down to some kind of small cliff with Thanos' daughter. She laid there in pain and fatigue. But before Proxima could kill Wanda...Nat, Okoye and You tagged along. You kicked her knee cap, sending her to bent down a bit but then hit your face with her elbow. You stumble back but recovered.

As Okoye and Nat laid there, you were being pinned down by Proxima. She was pushing her three bladed glowing blue spear on you as you held the neck of the spear before the blades. "You're a peasant human, trying to save the world with your own weakness and strength at the same time is just futile." She said. "I'm not weak, not even close on being futile." You grunted as you kicked her up, sending her to get shredded by their own blades. Wanda helped you with the death wheel. Then blue blood splattered a bit on your face. "Ewww..." You said bluntly.

You stood up and went to go find Vis. You and Wanda both saw him laying against an old log. "Thanos, he's coming. You must destroy the stone." Vision said.

You attacked Thanos from behind, trying to dig your bloody spear into his throat. But he took your back and hit you with the power stone. You were flung against a tree, sending your back to run up a painful sensation. A yell escape from your mouth. "The sweet sound of pain." Thanos cooed. You curled up on the roots of the tree. Bucky crawled over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder, caressing them with his thumb. "Don't worry, I'm here. It's okay." He reassured.

Then Thanos got closer to Vision. "I love you." Vision said to Wanda. Then he exploded into bits.

Thanos just smirked on how dumb you all are. Thanos just got the time stone, which he can reverse Vision from exploding the Mind stone. When Vision was formed again, he took Vision by the neck and pulled out his stone. Then he threw Vision to the side, colorless and lifeless. As he placed the final stone on his infinity gauntlet, an axe was thrown on his chest. Thor came to him, pressing the axe deeper into his chest. "You could've gone for the head." Thanos mused. Thor looked at him, pale. Then Thanos snapped his finger.

"What have you done?!" Thor touched the gauntlet and continued asking him from the now burnt infinity gauntlet. Then when Thor tried to push the axe more deeper, Thanos disappeared and left Thor's Stone Breaker to the ground. You all stood up, recovering now.

As you walked towards Steve, Bucky suddenly called him out. You were about to start a plan but Bucky interrupted.

You looked at Bucky, worried. "Buck, are you feeling okay?" You asked. Then his hands were dissolving to embers and ashes. You walked towards him, bringing your hand to his face. "Y/N, I love you. Remember that, okay?" You nodded. He pressed his lips against yours one last time. Then Bucky was completely gone, his embers and ashes on the spot where he is being dissolved. His gun fell with a thud. You slowly knelt to his embers and ashes, as tears stung your eyes. You brought your hands to his embers and ashes. Your hands gripped onto the graveled ground, with Bucky's embers and ashes. A tear slipped from your cheeks, suddenly swelling after tear to tear. "I...L-Love...You...T-Too." You gasped. Steve knelt beside you, placing a hand on your shoulder to comfort you. "He's gone." You said quietly.

Then T'Challa started dissolving too. Then Sam, Wanda, and Groot. Including Mantis, Drax, Star-Lord, and Peter. Everyone was fading their existence.

Then, nothing, all you could see was complete extinction and destruction.