Chapter 40: Not So Loose Ends

Sunday August 18, 2019 - Brooklyn, New York

Gigi POV

2:00 AM

"Oh my God, fuck baby, yes."

I'm currently on my knees in front of a naked Roman Reigns seated on the large bed of the master bedroom of the penthouse we booked for Summerslam weekend. After these past couple days with our perfectly mixed modern family, I've been in one Hell of a good mood, so much so that I almost forgot about this whole Mystery Mercy nonsense...keyword: almost. However, "Mercy" is the last thing on my mind as I have Joe begging for mercy with my mouth and hands alone.

"Fuck baby, oh my God, shit! Ugh, please stop teasing me baby, please! I need to be inside you babygirl, please let me get inside you!" He moans out in an excited and desperate tone.

I deep throat him again and cup his large balls in one of my hands, my free one lightly raking the hot skin around his dick to make him fist his own hands up into his hair and throw himself back onto the bed with a sharp inhaled breath. He breaths out a deep groan as I begin to gently roll his testicles around in my small hand; for a second, I release his penis from my mouth to lick down the shaft and suck a ball into my mouth, gently sucking on it like a baby sucks on a pacifier. He growls again and I sneak a peek to see that he's rested up on his elbows and is staring down at me, his eyelids low and chest red as he sexily bites his bottom lip. The dim lighting in the room only adds to this man's complete and utter sexiness, and I can't fight the hungry moan that leaves my throat and radiates around his ball. He groans, letting his head hang back before grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up off the floor to straddle him and attack my lips in a desperate kiss.

"I'm gonna fuck you into this goddamn mattress 'til the sun comes up, do you hear me?" He growls at me and I resume our kiss for a brief moment before biting and sucking on his bottom lip, letting it snap back and smiling when he licks his now more swollen lip.
"I understand Daddy, but we can't be loud."
"I know, so you better keep your lips on mine. Gon' have you channeling your inner Mariah Carey."
"Now, is that before or after her New Years 'performance'?"

He laughs quietly for a second before kissing me again and pulling me up into the bed with him, his hard rod probing my heated hole and coating it with his precum.

"I want you to ride me and make my eyes roll back."
"Shit baby, you're insatiable this weekend."
"Well, it's a very special weekend."
"Then I'll do my best to make you feel special Daddy."
"You don't have to try too hard babygirl, I always feel special with you."

I smile and lean down to kiss him deeply as he holds himself in his hand and I push myself down into his throbbing length, both of us moaning in each other's mouths at the welcomed intrusion. He moves his hands to hold me firmly at my waist and I relax my body more and almost melt into his grasp as I slip down the rest of his dick to rest at the base.

"Fuck Joe, your cock always feels so damn good in me baby, shit." I moan as his meat fills me.
"Mmm, it sure fucking does baby. Ride it how you want it baby, ride your cock how you like it."

I let out a groan as I begin to roll my hips back and forth against him. I hold his shoulders and we quietly moan to each other as I continue to accommodate his length and girth. After some time, I plant my feet flat on the bed and begin to bounce up and down on him, the bed beginning to creak and Joe grunting and growling out in approval.

"Ahhh, mmm, fuck yeah. That feels so fuckin' good, babe, shit! Ngh!"

He holds my hips tighter and starts to thrust up against my downwards motions, loud slapping sounds emitting from the meeting of our already sweating and very aroused bodies. I throw my head back in bliss as I take my man's hard loving with absolute joy, a smile creeping upon my face when he hits the perfect spot that makes me fully surrender my body to him and he takes control, his mouth latching onto my breasts and hungrily sucking them some before kissing and sucking and biting all over my neck and chest. My skin is adorned with these glorious red marks, the markings of the man that I love with my whole soul, the markings of him staking his claim over me, marking me as his. The desire to do the same to him fills me and I give in; my mouth latches onto his thick neck, sucking until the skin is red and a little purple before moving to another spot, spots that everyone will see.