015;Lipstick Trends

Whether you are an avid lipstick wearer or you only like to apply a little lippie for a special occasion, this winter is all about the lip!

Dark colours, bright colours, matte lipstick and lipgloss – the biggest trend in beauty this season, is for sure lip colour.

One of the most popular sought-after lip products this season, is liquid lipstick.

Kylie Jenner took the beauty industry by storm with the launch of her ‘Kylie Lip Kits’ which includes a lip liner and the ever popular liquid lipstick.

Liquid lipstick is somewhat of a hybrid between lipstick and lip gloss, which then gives you a product that is durable, long-lasting and moisturising.

Most liquid lipsticks are matte and come in beautiful colours, ranging from neutral nudes to bright and bold burgundies.

As to which colours are trending for winter, the sky is literally the limit.

Whether you want to do a bold, bright, pink or a dark, broody burgundy or brown – it’s all up to you.

Popular shades this season, however, include dusty rose pink, neutral brown, burnt orange and, of course, the classic red lip – which will always be in style.

Besides deciding which make up lip trend you’re going to follow this season, another trend in the beauty sphere is healthy lips.

More and more products for lip ‘health’ are popping up everywhere.

Think scrubs, creams and moisturizing balms – all intended to keep your lips looking full, fresh and fab.

It’s super important to keep your lips moisturised to avoid nasty cuts that can lead to cold sores and other painful issues – especially during the winter time when the air is dry and cold.

Keep an eye out for natural lip scrubsfree of chemicals and preservatives and 24-hour moisturising balms.

Your lips are a main focal point on your face, so give them the attention they deserve!