031;TIPS!

Dark, unpatterned tights will make your legs look longer and slimmer.

If you're a curvy hourglass or pear shape, wear clothes with a deep welt to emphasize your waist and flatter your silhouette. Square shapes make you lose definition.

Fabrics that gently flow and drape create more of a vertical line, making you seem slimmer.

Always use the mantra, 'less is more'. You don't need to wear foundation, powder, blush, liner, mascara, eye shadow, lipliner and gloss everyday. Stick to great mascara, concealer for blemishes and gloss. Add a pop of blush in winter.

Glitter polishes chip easily. If you're using a glitter nail polish, apply two layers of top coat to stop the polish from chipping.

If you have small eyes, avoid using dark colors for eye shadow.

Don't wear a skimpy top and a skimpy bottom. If your top is tight or low- cut or has spaghetti straps, wear a skirt that is knee length or jeans.

After you apply black mascara, go over it with blue mascara. It won't look blue, but it will give your eyes an extra sparkle.

For softer, more subtle eyes, use eye shadow instead of liners. Take a sponge-tipped applicator and apply the shadow close to the lash line. Smudge it for a smoky look.

If you have curly hair and want to make the curls prettier, use a diffuser rather than a hair dryer- it won't disturb your hair's curl pattern.