Day 5: A Carnivore's Point of View

-Hibari's POV-

I always thought he was an herbivore at first and no matter what, he'll remain as one. But after the incident with the Rings happened, I saw a side of him I've never seen before. I saw the fangs of a Carnivore.

But then after the fight, he lost his fangs and reverted back to being a weak herbivore.

No, he didn't lose his fangs. He just learnt to hide it well. I was intrigued by his behavior and went along with the baby's schemes so I could observe him and should he be a worthy carnivore, I will enjoy my time fighting him.

Who knew that interest would turn into respect?

Yes, I admit that I respect the carnivore as I've observed him from being a shivering rabbit to a powerful lion. Though sometimes his kindness and softness is something I frown upon, he still continues on the path he has chosen, his eyes burning with unwavering resolve and hidden strength no one would expect from a meek person like you.
.
.
.
.

So why is it that the path that you've chosen would lead to this?

I and the other CEDEF agents scoured the whole area where you're last seen and yet we found nothing; nothing conclusive of whether you are alive or not.

It was frustrating I have to admit. I searched to the best of my ability and yet I still found nothing. Whoever did this is skilled at hiding his traces, or maybe it was you? Hn. Anyhow, the other herbivores are all in a mess after hearing the news of your disappearance. But I don't care. Weak herbivores that can't function without their leader are useless in my eyes. I will continue my duties as I always have.

I don't believe for a moment that you're dead. A person that I acknowledge couldn't possibly be taken out like this so easily. If you really are dead, then it just prove to show that in the end, you're just a weak herbivore that died a pathetic death. But I'm sure you'll prove me wrong--as always.

I was chosen as the Cloud guardian for your family. And although it doesn't mean anything to me, I will still carry out the task I'm given. I'm a drifting cloud that will not be trap by anyone and walks the path that I've chosen on my own. I will not let anything tie me down, not even you and thus, I will disobey your orders and do as I like.

.................
.............
........
....
..
.
So you don't have to worry about anything when you get back. Everything will be as it is with me around. I will make sure of it.

However, my cooperation comes at a cost. I'm sure you know what it'll be. I'll have you bear your fangs at me again when we spar next, no holding back, and I'll have you spar with me till I'm satisfied.

I can't wait to bite you to death when you return Omnivore. So hurry back soon, my patience doesn't last long.