Tuesday

The next morning was a Tuesday, but Levy had the day off to help unpack.

After about a million years, they were done and Levy decided to go exploring.

She walked upstairs and, top to bottom, went through the entire house, looking in every room. It was a cool house, with lots of hallways and secret passages between rooms.

When she was done, Levy went outside and explored the old, overgrown garden and yard.

Strangely, she felt as if she were being watched the whole time.

Every now and then, Levy looked back over her shoulder, but no one was there. She was starting to get nervous.

Then, the next time she looked back to the house, Levy saw someone. He had long, jagged black hair and blood-red, crimson eyes. He was in a window on the second floor and as Levy stared, eyes wide with fear, he disappeared.

After a few moments, standing stock still and frozen, Levy raced back inside and up the stairs.

She stopped at a door a few down from hers. It was the one that the man had been in. If she hadn't imagined it all.

Levy hesitated, her hand on the knob. 'Do I really want to do this?'

She backed up to the railing of the landing and took a breath. Then she stepped forward and opened the door.

An empty room stared back at her.

She sighed in relief, then froze. Something- or someone- was watching her. She was certain.

Slowly, she turned around and her heart leaped into her throat.

He was there, perched on the railing.

Levy gulped and backed up against the wall, terrified of those piercing red eyes.

Without a word, the man- if he was human- stood up and walked towards her.

Levy's breath caught as the black-haired man walked closer. He was tall, taller than anyone Levy had ever seen or ever met.

He leaned close, silent, and their eyes connected. His red eyes stared into her brown ones, his hands resting, pushing, on her shoulders, for what felt like forever, as Levy's heart beat fast in terror. Then he disappeared.

The weight left her shoulders and Levy collapsed against the wall, slipping down to the floor as her erratic breathing calmed down.

She gasped for breath, hiding her face until she could face the world once more.

Once her heartbeat was back to the normal, Levy walked to her room and threw herself on the bed. Then she grabbed a book and immersed herself in the world of her story, Fairy Tail.