♤Prologue♤

Warning: THE FIRST FEW CHAPERS (mostly chapter 1-5 will be really crappy with grammar and a bit of story, since I wrote them about 2 years ago. I haven't rewritten them jet and also was too lazy to do so, so pls excuse me. Up to chapter 6 the grammar will get better and also the story telling!

One hundred years before the returning of calamity Ganon.

It was a cold night. A heavy storm passed through the landscape near the Cugo Mountain while a small figure with a dark green cloak walked up the tor whit a big bag on its back. As the figure reached the top it looked down to a small village, which had to be the Ritos one. It pulled its hood back in order to see its face. A beautiful woman looked down to the village with her eyes twinkling of amazement. "I've made it."

Back to the time where you play Link in the game

It was early in the morning when the young blond-haired warrior decided to take a look around the Rito village. Link took his items and went out of the small house the Rito chief has given him for his stay. Enjoying the fresh morning breeze, he noticed something strange when he walked down the wooden stairs. From far away he saw a small cave in one of the cliffs of the village. He hadn't noticed it before and as he came closer, he even saw little stairs leading up to it. He ran up to the new territory he had found. As he reached the front of the cave, he noticed leftovers of a house entrance. And as he walked into it, that place actually looked like it had been used as a home, because furniture's were standing in the little cave and old papers with sketches were scattered everywhere. Also, all kind of stuff that looked like invention had been put into every corner of the comfortable flat. The entire room looked really messy and it seemed like this place hadn't been used for ages, but somehow this place seemed familiar for the young warrior, when he walked through it. Suddenly he noticed an open book lying on a desk, which looked like it laid there for 100 of years.

As Link came closer, he could see that some word had been written in really fast like the person, who wrote this had not much time.

'The divine beasts hav_ been ta_en over and it's all my f__lt! I should have kno_n better! G_non retur_ed and I d_n't have mu__ time! I have to warn them.... I HAVE TO W­_RN HIM!'

These were the last words of this entrance, staring up to Link. The rest of the last view pages were empty. When he took the book and looked at the cover the word 'DIARY' was engraved in on the front. After long staring at the book the blond boy decided to turn the first page of this old and dirty exemplar to read it...