Chapter 2

(Heya, just a little note from me; You can find more art about this story on my Deviant acound under firemoonxd4)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ - -   -    -    - -

Dear Diary,

This is my fourth day of my new live here in the Rito village and I'm quite impressed how early these birds are waking up. Especially the one, who kinda freaked me out yesterday. I really have to ask him for his name.

So, very early in the morning I heard some wings beat outside and since the cave, I'm living in is near the flight ramp of the village, I got up to see who was flying so early in the morning. As I was outside a Rito flew pass me and I was quite impressed, cuz the sun hadn't showed up jet and he was already up so early in the morning. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" he greeted me with a hint of contempt in his voice. Well...I was so tiered that I had no idea that he actually tried to make fun of me because my hair was all messed up, so I just went back inside to sleep again. Then, when I woke up it was already one pm! I took all my stuff and rushed out, down to one of the Ritos house. Falla, a female Rito with beautiful red feathers and yellow ember like eyes with a bit of green in it, greeted me and laughed "Well looks like you got up early! ". Even though I've only met her the day I came here, she seemed like a really kind and nice person, but, well...if she's angry she can get...very scary. No kidding. Luckily she's in a good mood all the time, so...yeah. Even if she might be that nice I heard from other Rito females that she's the one you don't want to mess with if she has a bad day. She can get really grummpy. Cheeky I grinned at her and responded. "well...I really am a sleepyhead, after all." and as I said so I sat down next to her and wanted to cook me some food, but then she handed me a plate whit a fresh cooked meal. "Here, take it." She kindly smiled at me and I stared at her with my eyes getting wider and I could even feel tears of happiness flowing down my checks. "..uh...you...so...kind!" sobbing out these few word I grabbed the plate and started to eat like it was the end of the world. "Soooo goood" I squeaked out while eating the most delicious food I've ever eaten. "You're funny Yuhi!" Falla chuckled while watching me. Then she took a seat next to me. "But for that you have to help me on something." I peeked at her with my big eyes saying 'everything for you my savior'. "What is it?" I asked her, my mouth filled with food. "Well, I have to repair my ceiling and I wonder if you could help me with that?" I paused and stared at her for 10 seconds, and then I gulped down the last food on my plate and ran as fast I could back to my cave. "Uh...Yuhi?!" I heard Falla saying in surprise but I was already gone when she tried to call me back.

After 30 min. I came back with all kind of tools you need for repairing her ceiling and planks. "Let's start repairing your beloved ceiling and make it more beautiful than before" and whit these words I walked up to the red Rito female who looked at me in surprise. "Ah, Yuhi. You're back! I've already thought you would leave me hanging..." She looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face. "Letting you hanging?! My savoir? Never" whit a big smirk I went up to her and put my tools on a desk. "So, what exactly is the problem and were should I start?" Looking around the ceiling I asked her and took on a pair of leather gloves. "Well, the main part of the ceiling lets water through and one of the bars looks unstable." Looking up to the bar, her eyes were covered in worry "and I may not be able to fix it, since I have no idea what to do and my brother isn't here at the moment." When she mentioned her brother I immediately turned my head back to her. "You have a brother?!!" I screamed out in excitement and was bouncing up and down. "You haven't told me that you had one! You have to introduce me to him! Also if he's your brother...why haven't I seen him jet??? I mean I already know nearly every Rito here in town!!!!" With my big blue eyes I looked into her yellow ones and came closer to her face. She chuckled 'cuz of my behavior and pet my head. "Well, he trains much and has a lot to do. Every morning he gets up even before the sun rises /and trains. Uh....he's also a big dumb head, but if you get to know him better he actually isn't that bad." Signing out she took a bag that was laying on one of the table and added "I also have to go to him and bring him his bag he'd left, so I let you alone for a while, but I think you can handle it." She looked back at me with a nice smile on her face and with my hands on my hips I replied "Do not worry my beloved savoir. Your master in fixing will fix that for you!" And then she left. Turning around to the Rito house I took my tools and started to repair the ceiling and much more.