006

Ugh, is this what hangover feels like? My head is killing me! I groaned and rolled out of bed to check my face in the mirror. My cheeks are still flushed from last night and my hair is all over my face. The horrid on my face could kill anyone I come across with.

I opened the curtains to wake up Ji Yeon. "Rise and shine sleepy head," I muttered. I went downstairs to drink water and prepare a hangover soup for me and Jin Soo. I saw Ji Eun going downstairs, hair in a mess and eyes still sleepy.

She groaned out a 'good morning' and sat on the kitchen stool. "Will you be the one who'll cook for today?" she asked me, I nodded and told her to help me prepare hangover soup for Jin Soo. We both wear our aprons and cooked breakfast.

We ate breakfast with gusto. Well, of course, me and Ji Eun are the chefs in this household. I set aside the hangover soup in the kitchen counter so I can just get when me and Ji Yeon will visit Jin Soo. Jong Suk washed the dishes and the rest of us went to our respective rooms.

I heaved a sigh when we were alone in my room. I can't think properly right now, it's driving me crazy. How can I solve this?

Ji Yeon said she'll just bath so i nodded and waited for my turn. Now that we're both done and all dressed up, we headed off to Jin Soo. I grabbed the hangover soup especially made for goat faced.

We went to our place, only the three of us allowed inside. There we found him on the couch, groaning in pain. Ji Yeon rushed to him pulling me with her, hoping he won't puke on us when he wakes up. She woke him up and handed him the hangover soup.

"Hey, credits to me, I made that especially for you," I told him. He smiled at me and thanked me. I returned the gesture and went to the bathroom so we can wash Jin Soo.

"Where are the blankets again?" I asked them.

"Right side of the bathroom," Ji Yeon told me. I looked inside and saw the towels stacked on the cabinet nicely. I reached for it, standing up on my tippy toes and wet it with water.

I gave the wet towel to Ji Yeon, "Here you go, be careful." I told her, but she ignores me and wiped his face gently. I sat down near Jin Soo, and I can still smell alcohol on his breath. I inched away a bit and asked him how he ended up here.

He sighed, "You do know that mom will ground me if she knew I went to my club and flirted,"

Ohh now I know. I crossed my legs and nodded at him. "Rest for today, all we can hope is for a better tomorrow, okay?" I stated.

He shook his head which made me question him.

"Why? You don't want to?" He shook his head again. Whaat? He told us to wait because he needs to change his clothes.

After a while, he came back wearing a simple graphic tee. That reminds me of something! I pointed at it and asked.

"Wait up! That's my gift, right? Last year? Was it last year.." I tried to remember it but I can't. He smiled at me and nodded, knew it! I gave him a pat and told him that it looks good on him.

"A nice looking goat he is, isn't he?" I asked Ji Yeon, making her laugh and approve on what I've said. I threw on fits of laughter, I can't get enough.

Jin Soo, putting on a serious face made me straighten up my seat.

"Sooo, what were you saying?" I asked, still laughing from earlier. Ji Yeon, who is already dying from laughing too much went to the bathroom to pee.