008

Today was Saturday morning, and I went downstairs with a pout plastered on my face. I can't really see how trying to get married to Jin Soo will work. As if we're compatible. Yes, I'll give him the looks as well as the attitude, but? I don't know anymore?

I went straight to the refrigerator and reached for the milk and some eggs. I placed them on the counter and cooked myself some eggs. I sighed remembering my siblings aren't home at the moment since they're in their own penthouse, closer to where they work of course. I wondered what they're doing right now. I opened the tv as I ate in the kitchen counter. I think I put too much salt. Oops.

I couldn't concentrate as much as I wanted to because of what happened last night. I shudder at the thought of it. I turned off the tv and went to the sink to place my plates. After washing and cleaning up my mess, I went upstairs to take a bath.

"Taking a bath can calm myself, right?" I sighed. I opened the cabinet and grab a bag of chips from the cabinet and opened the tv in this bathroom. Yes we have a tv here since me and Ji Eun takes about an hour and a half to finish up. I watched Uncontrollably Fond, which is my favorite although it's saad, while eating my chips. Yuuuuum.

After crying for an hour, I finally finished my bath and went to my room to get clothes. I picked a simple T-shirt with the words 'can't touch this' and pair of jeans. I should call Ji Yeon and meet up with her. I went to my desk to apply a little amount of foundation and lipstick. I admired myself in the mirror and smiled. Look at this gurl though. ooh yaaas sister.

"This will do. Wait where is my comb?" I said. I stood up and found my comb resting in my bed. There you are. I comb my hair and spray myself some perfume. Vanilla is my signature. Wink wink.

I called Ji Yeon while going downstairs. It took her a minute before she finally answered.

"SO YOUNGG!! Good morning!" She exclaimed.

"Helloo~ Same goes to you. Hey, about last night. Can we ta-"

"Oh no. I need to go somewhere with my family. See you maybe tonight or tomorrow?"

"Okay then. Enjoy!"

I grabbed a pair of heels and plopped myself in my couch. I scrolled down my contact list on who to call, but unfortunately all of them are too busy. I sat there for 5 hours straight doing nothing. Look at me being productive yay. I got startled when my phone began to ring.

I answered the phone and it was Ji Yeon.

"Hey I'm at Japan right now. I'll buy you some Tonkatsu? Love ya. Be back by 5!"

I was baffled by how fast she ended her call. Hmm.. could it be? Is she with her family? I shrugged off the thought and procrastinated. I'm good at this, sadly. After procrastinating for a decade, I decided to call Jin Soo, leaving the thought of getting married to him aside. I dialed his phone number and after three rings he picked up.

"Hey, how's sleep? Because you sure did ruin my beauty sleep," He groggily said. I chuckled and told him I'm coming to his house in 5 mins.

"Hell no. My grandfather banned me, again, because of yesterday," he said. "Which reminds me," I gasped. Don't he dare remind of the awful night we had. The thought of Ji Yeon made me shudder.

I scoffed "Puh-lease. Don't even bother reminding me of last night," Her offer was out of this world and seems quite possible but impossible for me to acknowledge. Of course this girl has brains but getting married to my goat friend seems like a TERRIBLE idea for sure.

It took him too long to say yes, as long as we go and do shopping for his cute little ass of him. My god, he seems more like the girl than me. Could it be?