002

DING DONG!

The smile on my lips reached out to my ears when I heard the bell. I opened the door to be greeted by a pizza guy holding 3 boxes of the ordered pizzas. I give the payment, in exchange, he gave me the pizzas. I opened the first box and the smell of cheese lured me in. I bless whoever created pizza. I love youuu.

I closed the door and heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. My older little sister, Ji Eun is rushing down the stairs along with my dear brother. Well you know, people said I'm blessed with beautiful siblings and a beautiful face, but to be honest? In our house, we prefer being cute and funny, you know what I mean?

Jong Suk patted my hair. "What a good little sister I have, yeah? Aigooo, is this how you treat your older siblings? You're the best!" He then suddenly grabbed a box of pizza. I swished his hand commanding him to not eat yet. He pouted at me. I can't believe this. I looked at Ji Eun, leaning on the post of the stairs, smiling adorably.

She shook her head, not agreeing with our little harmless fight. I can't help it though.

She grabbed all the pizza boxes and ushered us to the living room. We opened the pizza box and munch on the cheesy meal.

While we ate, Ji Eun brought up a sad and amazing news. As if on cue, me and Jong Suk sighed. We already know this sad news. We both can't help see our sister starve herself and go on a diet just to be thin and sexy for her comeback. I don't really get it. Jong Suk does that too. Good thing I'm not an idol, I mumbled to myself.

And there she said it. "The sad news is I'm going on a diet starting this Friday. The good news is that I'm gonna have a comeback!"

I pouted, "That means that you'll spend less time with us.." I pointed at Jong Suk, knowing that he's gonna star in a new drama. "And him! You, you'll star again in a new drama. Who's gonna babysit me?" I did my best puppy eyes, but I guess I'm not cute enough because they just scoffed. Ugh. I frowned at them looking at them sadly.

"Will you still try to spend more time with me? Like we'll go out and meet some of your friends, do stuff, be lazy for a day, you know those stuff?" I asked. I'll miss them more than the day I need to leave food to go on a diet.

They cuddled me, being in the middle, both of them smiling.

"Of course, my dumpling! We'll do our best okay?" Ji Eun said to me, caressing my hair. I nodded cutely and faced Jong Suk. He then acted like he's surprised then laughed. "I'll do too. Don't worry." He said in between his laugh.

This is just the life I wanted. I just wished my mom could see how happy we are. I'm scared that she worrying that we're still grieving from her loss. But here we are, smiling through every pain we encounter.

I hugged them both, making them know that I love them more than anything in the world.

We finished 2 boxes of pizzas. I cleaned up the mess and head downtown with Ji Eun to do some shopping and food spree.

-

We were walking inside the mall when we decided to split up and meet before 4 pm to go get dinner. I went to the ice cream store to buy ice cream, duh. There I waited for Ji Eun.

I waited.

and waited.

another 30 mins is gone but she's not yet here. What's taking her so long? I stood up, dust my dress and fix my hair. That's when I heard people screaming my sister's name.

"IU!! WAAAAHHH!! SARANGHAEYOO!" A loud guy booming his voice to get my sister's attention.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I saw my sister rushing out of the crowd, not knowing where to go. I waved my hand in the air wishing she'll notice my hand under the ocean of people.

"JI EUN UNNIE!" I screamed my lungs out. Gosh my throat will be sore because of this. But since I love her, I'll let that pass. I waved and waved and before I give up, Ji Eun caught my hand. She ushered to me and we rushed to the department store. I scanned the area. There I spot the fitting room. We rushed there and hid for about 5 minutes. I don't know. Once I heard silence, we decided to exit the mall.

-

After a tiring day, I decided to sleep. I washed, ate the leftover pasta, and lock the doors. Upstairs, I fluffed my pillow and hopped into the bed. I tossed and turned but I couldn't get any sleep. I just laid there wide awake.

"Making tea will help me sleep," I thought to myself. I jumped out of bed and walk down to the kitchen. Mom used to make me tea whenever I can't sleep. She has this special recipe she made just for me. I've tried to follow her recipe, but to my dismay, it tasted bad.

I prepared myself a simple tea when an idea popped out of my head. I cooked some popcorns and grabbed some cds on the rack. I gulped all of the tea left, turned off the lights and went straight up. Since I'm not yet sleepy, I'll watch some movies.

Deciding on what movie you'll watch is truly tricky. Searching through stacks of cds, Despicable Me 3 outshone from the others. Putting it in the cd player, I rushed to the bed grabbing the bowl of popcorn that has just cooked.

This was the movie wherein Gru found out that he has a twin brother but with hair. One of my faves, really.

I was in the middle of the movie when I heard my phone rang.

"uri saranghaji malayo.."

I looked at the phone no. It says unknown number. I accepted the call, giving no care who might this be.

"Hello? Who dares to call Lee So Young in the middle of the night? Who art tho?"

Silence.

"Hellooo?? I was just kidding. Who is this?" I asked.

"Hello, So Young."

[ end ]

A/N: how was itt? If you give me coffee, I'll update as soon as possible.

xoxo,
squidball