007

"So Young, you deserve an explanation," Ji Yeon said trying to calm me down and help me think straight. I looked at her, my eyes filled with tears. Jin Soo walked straight to me and hugged me.

"You've been to many worse cases, but.." He trailed off, "We can't just let this happen. We will suffer. I can't even think of you as my sister!" He exclaimed which made me chuckle and hit him on the arm.

"Ah! It stings.." I said remembering my wound on my palms. Just a while ago, I picked up a broken glass and held it until Jin Soo arrived. My hand bled a lot but luckily it got treated immediately. I said sorry to them because of what I caused.

"Look, I'm very sorry.." I told them and they said it was okay, at least I was fine. At least WE are fine. I smiled at them and held their hands ever so careful.

"Thank you so much for being there with me, I'm very grateful," I said sincerely making them cringe. I spank them with my left hand and laughed. At least there's still a bit of happiness left inside our heart.

I sighed, remembering that we still have that family problem, "Look, Jin Soo, I like you as a friend. I don't want more than that. I don't like the fact that you'll be my brother, older brother," I said rolling my eyes.

"Same goes to me, who knows what you'll do to me!" He exclaimed. "Me neither," I stated. I placed my hand on my other palm and acted as if I was thinking something.

"Hmm..Lets brain storm on how we can fix this," I told them. Ji Yeon nodded, listening attentively meanwhile Jin Soo just scoffed. This guy will be the cause of my death!

"We can just tell them right?" Jin Soo asked while he's looking at himself in the mirror.

I scoffed, "Are you crazy? We can't just tell them! Hey, mom, can you not marry Uncle Tae Min anymore? Because I don't like it," I said trying to impersonate Jin Soo's voice which made Ji Yeon crack up.

"Ok ok," she said in between her giggles, "We can't think straight here, lets go somewhere peaceful, like our secret hideout? Sounds cool?" She asked. I sighed and shrugged hoping our hideout can help us sort our problems and find a way out.

Jin Soo looked at me with concerned eyes. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" He said absentmindedly while staring at me. I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Earth to Jin Soo? We need a ride," I chuckled. He shook his head and smiled.

We were on the road when Jin Soo parked on a nearby wine store. I cocked my eyebrow and asked him what's with the wine. "Well kid, we can't fix our problem properly without some wine, am I right?" I rolled my eyes because of his childishness.

"Why dont we head to our place now?" Ji Yeon suggested, sounding annoyed. Jin Soo chuckled as his reply. He started the engine and the rest went out in a blur.

I opened my eyes and we were at the place. I unbuckled my seatbelt and we three made our way to the elevator. Just before the elevator close, I saw a familiar face. A face on which I thought I could never see him again. He was smiling. It's him! I gasped in horror making the other people look at me. I quickly said sorry and looked at him again but alas, the door closed and it ascended to the top. I sighed and looked at Jin Soo and Ji Yeon.

"You saw him didn't you?" I asked. They both shook their head and said no.

"Maybe you're just shocked from what happened," Jin Soo calmly stoke my shoulder, as if this was going to help me calm. I saw him.

I saw the guy who broke my heart into pieces. Sounds cliché, I know, but it felt like it. I'm still hurting and he was smiling. I couldn't help but vent my anger.

I sat and massaged my head while I impatiently asked the purpose of going here.

"You know, Ji Yeon, we cant solve this anymore. It's hopeless. Let's ju—"

"No, we can think of a solution. Think positive. I know we can, we've been doing this since birth. Cmon, lets not give up now!" Ji Yeon stated which made me look and gave her a questioning face.

How can she be so good at convincing people though? I looked at her for a second, trying to figure out what to answer. To be honest, I don't know any answers to it. I clasped my hand together and sighed.

"Anyway, there's really no hope to this," I exasperatedly said. "I also can't believe I'll be siblings with this goat!"

Jin Soo looked at me with shock on his face. "How dare you call this handsome man a goat?!" We all burst out laughing. I hope we'll be like this. Enjoying every moment with them. Yes, we do fight sometimes but we make up in the same day.

But that reminded me about Him. I shook my head and wavered the thought of it. Gives me goosebumps just by thinking of it. I smiled then looked at Jin Soo. This boy has been with me ever since we were kids.

"Well, we've been calling you a 'goat' ever since," I said to him. He looked at me bickering. I gave him an offended face and giggled.

"Well, yeah.. but STILL!! I know you love me," Jin Soo suddenly said. Of course, I was taken aback from what he said. Love? Probably you've heard this for like the hundredth time, but love is a misused word that most people took it for fun instead of the actual purpose of the word. The side of my lips crooked. Nope, unfortunately I don't love him.

"Nope. Never. Ever." I said while trying to control my laughter. His face is the best! His expressions are too good to be true. Ji Yeon laughed and patted his back. "That's ok Jin Soo. Someday there'll be a guy for you to love," She said.

"GUY?! Do I look like I'm gay?" He asked, amusing the both of us.

"Sort of? Hehe," I said giving him a pity look.

"Am not!"

"Yes, duh?"

"I saw some ladies perfume on your bedroom!" I said laughing my ass off.

"That was my mom's! For goodness sake!"

"Um hello? There's this day when we went to Jeju and there's this handsome young man and you WINKED at him. We were all shooked to death Jin Soo," I said shaking my head in dismay.

"Well...you see.."

"You guys should get married, for the matter of fact. Seems like your married life would be very interesting," Ji Yeon said in between our fight and her giggles.

We both stopped at fighting each other and looked at Ji Yeon with a surprised expression. "Wait, what?"

///

A/N: hehe henlo? umm this book is on hold for the mean time since school has started and uhhhhhhh

schools dragging me to hell? yeah? hello? ha ha.

anywho. I'll try my best to update since my friends have been ushering me to update.

Shoutout to you jam, nathan, and iya uwu.

till then babies!

p.s. I'll try to make the next chapter better than this hehet.

i love hoseok.

bring me coffee.