005

"We're here," Jin Soo said to me. I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened the door and made every step count. Jin Soo assisted me to the front door and I smiled to myself.

I knew it. In every corner of the room, I saw couples, as if they're couples, making out. I wanted to puke on their faces right now, it's just utterly disgusting. I bit my lip and walked deeper into the club. The foul odor got me so disgusted. I reached out for Jin Soo and hold his hands.

"Don't leave me! I'll kill you if you left me in the middle of the bar, goat faced." I said. I gripped his hands tighter and he dragged me to the counter. The bartender looked at me and winks. I forced a smile in return. Ew no thanks, mister.

"Do you want anything, miss?" The bartender asked me. Hmm, I thought to myself, why not drink tonight right? I can control myself. I won't get drunk, I promised myself. Since I'm not familiar with alcohol, I just asked them their best seller. But unfortunately, it can get you drunk within 3 shots. So I just asked for a martini. I turned around to see Jin Soo missing. Aish! This guy gives me headaches. I stood up from my chair and searched for Jin Soo. I checked the rooms one by one but to my dismay, it is empty or just preoccupied with some lusty couples.

An idea popped into my head. He could probably be dancing right now. I rushed to the dance floor and called out his name.

"Jin Soo-ah! Where are you?" I shouted. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hand touched my butt. Without turning, I grabbed the hand and gripped it tight. I turned my head sideways to see who it was. I scoffed, it's just some horny guy looking for a prey, but too bad I don't like being the prey. I looked at him with flaming eyes.

I shot him a soft smile. "Mister, were you the one who touched my ass?" I politely ask, my teeth gritting from anger. No one ever wants to mess up with me. He nodded. What an idiot.

"Sweetie," I said, placing my hand on his cheek, bringing him closer to my face. "Better put a condom on, hmm?"

"Because if you're gonna act like a dick, better dress up as one." I sneered. I let go of his hand roughly and returned to my seat only to see Jin Soo.

"What a fight you did there," He chuckled. I bit my lip in return. I'm not usually this bitchy but as time goes on, I'm like being one. I shrugged and dust of my sleeves.

I smiled. "No one messes with me, right?" I asked. He nodded cutely as an answer. He just like that when we were younger. A cute little goat. He was my bully back then, but ever since that incident happened, we became closer and eventually learned to trust each other. Snapping out of my senses, the bartender gave me my drink.

"Ah! This is very refreshing! Who owns this bar? I need to give my gratitude," I joked. Jin Soo raised his hand and pointed himself. Oh my frog. I almost choked on my martini.

"You own this bar?!" I asked, surprised. I let my mouth open in shock. So this is where he gets his money. I sipped on my drink once again and indulge the flavor bursting in my mouth. I raised my hand to the bartender and asked for another glass. I won't get drunk I promise.

I raised my hand for the 7th time. My sight is getting dazed and the world seems to like shake. Holy crap is there an earthquake?! I immediately chugged my drink in one go and walked to Jin Soo wobbly. I saw him on a couch with a girl. Aigooo. He's on duty tonight, isn't he? I laughed to myself and fixed my posture. I called him in the middle of the dance floor.

"JIN SOO!" I screamed. I saw him look at me and threw the girl on his lap. What a slut! I rushed over them but Jin Soo blocked my way.

"You're drunk. Let us get you home, So Young" He gently said. I looked into his eyes and pointed at him. "I still want to dance, Jin Soo oppa!" I drunkenly said.