Author's Note

Hello my homies!!!! This is just a little note in case you have not seen the news under story tidbits. I have some very important information about my schedule.

First off, let me thank all of you for being such extraordinary, supportive readers and boosting my confidence by reading my stories!!! I can't express my gratitude enough guys: I write so people can read and enjoy. It always touches my heart when I get more views, because it lets me know that people not only read my stories, but stay consistent with them. 81 views may not seem like a lot to some, but that is super to me. Sometimes I want to cry. I also know there hasn't been a lot of action lately, but your patience is so awesome. Thanks guys for reading my stuff. It is the greatest gift you could give any writer. I love you all!

Second, I'd like to just restate my schedule so you all know what to expect and when to expect it. So far I've been very consistent, so this should work. My schedule is as follows:

Feb 29 - updated every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday

For the Love of Money - updated every Tuesday and Saturday

Time Out - updated every Thursday

Story Tidbits - updated every Monday

So that's the roll people! This way, you should get something new every day. Enjoy the dose! This schedule will take effect when the school year begins, in September!

Third, I would love love LOVE if you guys would spread the word about my stories. If you like them, don't hesitate to tell others about your preferences!! Let's help others enjoy the darkness that we see every day!!! Also, please be sure to comment, like, and vote if you're feeling particularly awesome!! Your feedback, suggestions, and love is like fuel to my work. Give me what you've got and don't be shy!!!

That's it, people!!! Thanks once more for being so supportive and awesome, and I will continue to update and inform. Keep being champions with no time for losers, may the force be with you, and aaas always, enjoy your daily dose of darkness.

****Oh, and I almost forgot....expect action for the next chapter for Feb 29. Not for the faint of heart.