12 •. Kyle?

Days passed, Hunter's soft side didn't show up again. Alex remained loyal to his homework yet we didn't bring it up again. I was a good good for a while, well, I have always been a good girl, but this time my life only enxisted between my bed and school. Wake up, school, homework, food and sleep.

I've been really tired of any action so I just crossed my lines and decided to have a break and get my marks better.

And trust me with this, the first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

At the blaring alarm of every morning, I popped my eyes open. And like the clumsy girl I am, I rolled over to the side and I fell down, fortunately, I reacted fastly and pulled my hand in front of me before my head hit the floor.

I felt positive today and I wasn't going to let such thing ruin my beautiful day.

With one light squeeze, I was on my feet and I realized that I didn't lose what I learn years ago from Karate.

It was dad's idea, he thought I was too little and fragile and one day I will need some strength, some durability to defend myself with and that I had to be ready for that day. And until now, I still don't know what he meant by that day.

Rachel was thirsty for some wild fun, so we decided that tonight we'll be going to some club or a party of a friend of hers.

Partying was never my thing, I hated crowded places full of sweat and noise. But I needed desperately to get out of my comfort zone and live it up, experience the new. And since it was with someone like Rachel, courage was flickering in my guts.

Checking the degital clock on my bed side table, it clamed to be 9a.m. I pulled on my pants, brushed my teeth then jogged down stairs, expecting to find everyone having breakfast.

Eventually, Hunter was there eating his cereal, seated beside him were Nicole, Alex and mum. For a moment, I wished for his soft side to reapear. But you can't always get what you want.

I oustretched my hand, aiming for a banana but I stopped when Alex groaned and said "That's mine" Whislt he was already eating one.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes. It was the last banana.

"We need to shop" Nicole sighed, putting down her cup of coffee.

"I'll do it" I smiled at her and she sent it back with a faint one. Why was everyone feeling so down?

"So what're you up for, tonight?" Ms.Pattinson asked, trying to put life into the room. The silence was too unbearable for such a Friday morning.

"Homework" Alex replied, pouting.

"Oh, that's not fair!" Ashley faked a squeal.

"I know, right?" Alex clunched his hands into fists.

"Uh, I may be clubbing" I added, filling my cup with coffee.

"You what?" Ashley jerked from her easiness. No, don't start mum.

"Clubbing"

"Will Caleb and Dylan be with you?" She questioned. There, she's starting to cross the damned line.

"Mum!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious" She answered, rising her voice for once.

"And so I" I glared at her and walked off to my room.

Yeah, she didn't perfectly ruin it.

Whenever I was to go out, she had to ask those silly questions such as with who and where and when and made sure I go out with boys she knew. In the back days, it has always been my boyfriend, Kyle, she trusted him way too much. And Oh, she never forgets her famous quote "You can't trust everyone".