The Mash Up 2 Sneak Peek

"It wasn't. And to be completely honest with you, it got old after awhile. It was fun at first. Killing every known leader to man, and toppling governments. Now that was the fun part. And that was only the beginning. From there, we created 'Martial Law'. With that law in place, whoever didn't follow our orders were either thrown into camps or killed on the spot. And no, they didn't suffer; I promise! But this world will fall eventually and when it does, you'll be by my side tied up in chains watching me kill everything you know and love," the evil Merlin stated as he looked at his dopplegänger.

"Hold that thought. Did you just say 'Martial Law' was created on your Earth? That's funny because that already exists on our world," Merlin laughed as the evil Merlin growled at him.

"It does? It's funny how our worlds are so alike in so many ways, right? It's truly fascinating. Too bad you won't be around to see it all come to an end! Goodbye Merlin!" The evil Merlin said as Valerie shot an icicle at the evil Merlin's chest. But instead of puncturing his chest, it hit his heart causing him to gasp for a breath of air before collapsing to the ground.

—The Mash Up 2 is Posted. Head on over and read it today!—

The Mash Up 3: Part 1 is in the writing process as we speak.