28

finn point of view .

today was the day. i'm going to ask kayla katherine matarazzo to be mine. my girlfriend .

i was going to take her on a basic movies date because she loves those, but i want this to be special. something that she will always remember. i had the perfect night planned for her. let's juss pray i don't embarrass my self.

i knocked on her door , tapping my foot nervously. why was i so nervous ? it was juss a date. juss a date. nothing big. you've been on a date with her a million times.

interrupting my thoughts, i see the most beautifulist living being ever in front of my eyes. although she was dressed formally like i asked her to, she was still breath taking. even in a simple blue jumpsuit, and a bathing suit under, she's so beautiful.

" hey finn " she said shyly.

" hi baby "
************
in the car

" where are we going finn. it's been a hour!" kayla complained

" it's been 10 minutes kay. just relax."
i put my hand on her thigh and the other on wheel. in a good 20 minutes, we arrived at our destination. i didn't want the date to be too fancy because she don't like fancy things. so i've decided to go ... unfancy.

i got out the car and went to the opposite door to open it for kayla.  she grabbed my hand and stepped out he car. we walked up to the beach. kayla gasped when she saw the little picnic i set up for her , with a little of gatens help.  there was a white blanket with white lanterns around it. it had roses around the blanket.

" omg no way! finn you really did this? for someone like me?" she said looking deeply into my eyes.

" of course my love. i'd do anything for you" i smiled down to her.

she squealed and jumped up and down then turned around and hugged the life out of me.

*******

2 hours later

after 8 slices of pizza and two bottles of dr. pepper for each, we threw away our trash and started to walk back to the car slowly.

" kayla you dropped something " i said to her. she looked down at the sand and searched for the lie on the sand " there's nothing the- " she looked up to see noah standing in front of us. " noah
, what are you doing here " she asked confused. i backed up a little away from the scene. noah just smiled at kayla and held up a sign with the word will.  then gaten came out with a goofy smile, showing of his pearls and held the sign you be up. millie skipped out to kayla and held up the my sign up. and finally joe came out, being the proud mother that he is and held up girlfriend.  kayla turned around to me and looked at me with pure awe and love. " will you be my girlfriend .. please kayla?" i asked softly. kayla just stood there staring at me in shock. " kayla .... " i said with my voice shaking. damn. my smile dropped from my face and realized that she didn't like me back. that she juss saw me as her friend. why would she even be my girlfriend. " i- i knew it. i'm sorry kayla. i-i'm sorry i wasted your time." i said with tears in my eyes. i put my head down and walked away.