96

hey hoes ... i feel like this book deserves a smut

SO

warning:

- mature content (:

also

this book has like 5/6 more chapters or less.

ENJOY

finns pov

me and kayla was currently laying on her couch, watching the avengers: civil war? i dont know that name of the movie. i'm just too busy braiding my baby's hair.

" opinions on spider man. go. " she demands

" spider man is a pussy. he fights with webs, and not his hands. like honestly, he needs to get on captain america level. " i said .

" captain america use a whole shield. " she said dryly.

" ok, but he's still better than spider man. "

" whatever. i'm taking a shower. " she got up from the couch and walked into my room.

" CAN I JOIN "

**
* MATURE WARNING
i'm not amazing at smut so don't judge me

kaylas pov

i got out the shower and put some pink lingerie on.

*sorry for your innocent eyes

 i was going to give up my virginity to finn tonight

i was going to give up my virginity to finn tonight. he's the only boy i trust with my body in this world, plus it's our one year. he deserves it.

i went out to my bed and sat on it. i yelled finns name so he can come in the room.

i'm scared as fuck. why am i doing this.

" baby, the movie was getting good. what could you possibly w- " he looked at me. " jesus christ, kayla. your so beautiful. " he walked towards me and put his hands on my waist.

he connected out lips. his hands went from my head to my thighs, while kissing my lips roughly. he took off his shirt and  he kissed down on to my neck making sure he left his marks, to my breast.

he looked into my eyes, asking for permission. i bit down onto my lip and nodded. he took off my bra, looking into my eyes the whole time. he put his lips back on neck. his hands on my breast and played with my breast. he brought his lips to my breast and started to suck on them. i bit my lip so i didn't let out a moan. i felt his hands roam down to the hem of my underwear. he put is in my panties and placed rubbed  on my... vagina. he put a finger in, and  rolled my head back.

he added another.

and another.

at this point i couldn't hold in my moans. he continued to finger me while he sucked on my nipples.

he pulled off my panties and put lips on me. i felt his tongue rub against me and i pulled his hair. he moaned against me which made me tug on his hair even more. " finn, just like that yeah " *this shit is so cringey *

finn pulled of his pants and his underwear. i saw his length, and i swear my eyeballs fell out of my eye sockets. " finn, how do expect me to that big thing in my mouth? " he chuckled. " i dont know but it's going in there. " he shrugged. i nodded and licked his tip. soon, i put almost his length in my mouth. i heard little moans, which made me suck him faster.

" finn, i want you inside me. " he nodded instantly and went over by his pants and grabbed a condom. " nice ass, wolfhard " i laughed. " i know, you can't handle all this thickness. "

he came over to me and put his condom on. he bent down to give me a reassuring kiss. " are you sure kayla? i mean we can st- "

" no. i want to. " i cut him off.

" ok tell me when stop and to go ok. i love you " he kissed me again.

" i love you "

this is it.

he went inside of me and i winced a little. " shit i'm sorry " finn said.

" it's ok. keep going " finn did as i said and went further. i screamed in pain, but then screamed in pleasure. " fuck finn, yes " i arched my back as he continued to thrust into me.

**

when we were done, we spent the rest of the night in each other arms.