95

millie | kayla

hey kayla .. look i know you don't want to talk to me but i just wanted to say i'm sorry. i know i don't deserve your forgiveness but, i miss you. so much. you are my best friend. me and finn got together because he wanted to make you jealous. i agreed because he's my friend and i'm ngl i has feelings for him juss a little bit. but i didn't think about how it would hurt you. i agreed cause i thought you actually moved on and u made finn upset and i guess that's when i found out i had feelings for him. but then i got to thinking. i don't like him. i liked you. so i thought if i went out with finn you would see how happy we are together and i would get jealous of him with me and idk fall for me in some type of way ? i'm sorry . it wasn't right. if i could i would take it back in a heart beat . i love you bestie. periodt. pls let me be your best friend again.

so your bi?

yeah, i'm bisexual.

i forgive u. as u said ur my bestiee and we made a promise that no boy or girl would come between us.

thank you kayla. i really don't deserve this

u don't. but it my best friend. and i love you.

so i have to go.. i have to give finn his present for our anniversary

oou what is it?

my v card ?

AGHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH YES SISTER

lol i missed you so much.

i missed u more. and btw i'm sorry for all the mean things i said. ngl it was management. they thought me and finn would look good on stranger things

it's ok.. finn told me everything but u really have to go. love u

love u too 💖

read 12:36 am