26

finn point of view

i texted her a million times, i called her a million times, and she didn't answer not once. kayla has been getting hate for absolutely no reason at all and i hate it. how can they even hate on her ? she's so wonderful, they just don't understand.

i grabbed my keys from off my bed and went down to my car to go to kayla's house. it wasn't that far from me, a good ten minutes away. i got out the car and jogged to her apartment. i opened the doors yelling her name, with still no answer.

i went in to her bedroom and saw her, balling her eyes out in the corner of her room. i freezed not able to move. it broke my heart to see her like this. she does not deserve this at all. my heart raced when i saw a razor by her legs. i quickly went over by her and grabbed the razor from beside her.

i removed her arms to check for any cuts. she had 3 on her arm.
"what is this kayla. why did you do this" i said worried. she didn't answer me, just looked me in the eyes and cried. she pulled me in for a hug, and i didn't plan on letting go. ever.

after it seemed like forever, i picked her up in bridal style and placed her in her neat white bed and cuddled next to her.
" you know you can't do this. it breaks me." i said holding her arms. the scars were not deep but it still pained me to see what these people did to my girlfr- did to kayla.

i felt like i couldn't help her. i felt horrible. if i never had came, she could've cut her self deeper and actually died. i had to help her. how can i not?

many hours later, we were juss laying in her bed, watching stranger things because she claims that she couldn't get enough of my face...