103

kayla pov

me and finn went out for dinner. it wasn't really fancy. once again, we went to the beach. there was a blue blanket with blue candles at each corner. instead of pizza, we had panda express this time.

we went from talking about boy bands, to talking about how aliens could be real. we stargazed like huge nerds, we acted out scenes from star wars. i had the time of my life.

it was around 11 pm and gaten called my phone

bigbro ❤️ wants to facetime time
bigbro | kayla

HEY SIS

hey gaten. kinda busy.. what do you need ?

um i need help.

ok... with?

sadie.

what's with sadie?

i think i like her

REALLY!!!!!!

yeah and she's coming over. please help me. you can bring finn.

ok ok. i'm so happy for you gaten. love you .

love you too baby sis.

call ended

" come on we have to get home. thanks for the date baby. " i said. i kissed his lips, his soft, pink lips and pulled back after 5 seconds. we cleaned up our mess and the whole picnic and put in it the car.

**

" GATEN " i yelled as i came through the door. no one replied so i looked around the house.

i placed my head in my hands and walked back to finn. " i can't find gat- " i removed my hands from my face to my mouth.

there he was.

on one knee.

with a ring box in his hand.

with gaten, dylan, and the twins by him.

the boys that knew me since birth.

" finn. OMG YES YES YES " i jumped. he  chuckled.

* for those jane the virgin fans *

" can i say it please " he smiled.

" YES I DO- i mean GO AHEAD "

" i was going to say a whole essay, but i say those to you almost everyday, so you already know. but, kayla katherine matarazzo, would you please do the honour and be my wife and marry me? " he said with tears in his frog eyes.

" YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH " i said while finn put the ring on my finger. he got up and i hugged him so tight.

im going to be marrying the finn wolfhard.