Messy Hair (GOM x kuroko)

Every day Kuroko came to school with messy hair, which wasn't a big deal, you could just comb it out. But Kuroko's hair was not ordinary hair. It would stick upwards, tangle, and nearly impossible to brush.

It got to the point where the team got annoyed. Someone needed to get rid of the source of the problem. In the end, they decided Kagami was the best option.

"Why do I have to do it!"

"Because," Hyuga said, "we're your upperclassmen so you have to do what we say."

So that was how Kagami ended up bunking with Kuroko the weekend of the game.

"Hey kuroko- wait!, where are you going?" Kagami asked as Kuroko began walking out the door.

"Shūtoku is here too. Midorima was fortunate enough to get the room next to ours so he asked me to come over. I won't be long." Then Kuroko grabbed his jacket and walked out leaving Kagami confused.

After a few minutes he forgot about it and started watching T.V. until he heard something that sounded like someone was banging on the wall. He was going to ignore it until he realized it was coming from the room next to his.

Then the banging stopped, but something else started. Something that sounded an awfully alot like Kuroko. He tried to ignore it and go to sleep but it was burned into his brain as it continued the rest of the night.

The next morning, Kagami went downstairs to the dining area for breakfast. Along with the rest of the team was Kuroko with his messy hair.

"Sorry Kagami-kun. I fell asleep in Midorima-kun's room."

Kagami just glared at him accusingly while he ate his waffles.

Everyone else continued their conversation when Midorima came by. He immediately sat by Kuroko and started talking while Takao looked like he was about to pass out.

Kagami turned to him, offering him a seat. "Don't worry, I heard them too."

"So Kagami, did you figure out why Kuroko's hair is always so messy?"

He was just about to answer Izuki when Midorima looked him in the eye and mouthed, 'I will murder you'. That was all Kagami needed.

"Nope." And he continued to jab at his breakfast. The rest of the team shrugged it off and kept talking.

Everything went smoothly as Kuroko and Midorima were more discreet for Kagami's sake and no one brought it up again. Until Hyuga made the connection that everytime Kuroko had messy hair, they had a game with the Generation of Miracles. Kagami did not show up to school the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This isn't the story I was supposed to post today but I felt kinda stressed and decided to make a one shot about why Kuroko has such messy hair and I consider it canon at this point.

Also, fun fact, this is the closest thing to smut that I have ever written.

I love you guys!
Bye!!!!
~(  ^ - ^)~