This Means War Chapter 4

Pic of Day'Shawn (Dustin Breeding from B5) >>>>>>> 

Rair POV

Honey and I arrived at the party fashionably late, as always. We were now dressed in our party clothes and I had to say; we looked good.

Honey was in her white booty shorts that showed way too much booty and a grey tank top that her boobs were practically falling out of. She wore grey ankle boots with a tall heel to match.

I was wearing a skimpy, dark blue tube top and a tight, black, mini-skirt. The outfit hugged my body, showing off my curves and my black stilettos threw it all together. 

We both wore minimal make-up; mascara and lipgloss.

“Hey.” Anthony was already greeting me as soon as we stepped through the door. I turned to my side and saw that Honey was missing. She was probably off with her boy toy. Damn, she moves fast.

“Hey.”

Anthony dragged me through the house, only stopping occasionally to say hello to his friends. “I have somewhere to show you.” He told me. Somewhere…not something.

He dragged me up the stairs and into a dark room. I searched along the wall for a light, not really liking the idea of being alone with him in a dark room. I found the light and flicked it on. The room had a huge, king-sized bed that Anthony was already sitting on. He got up and walked towards me.

He leaned close and whispered in my ear. “I was fine with the lights off…” His arm circled around behind me, reaching for the light switch.

“Uh…could we keep the lights on?”

He shrugged. “Fine.” He grabbed my hand again and led me towards the center of the room; in front of the bed.

“Anthony?”

“Yeah?”

“What are we doing in here?” I asked, hesitantly. I liked him, but he was making me nervous.

“Isn’t it obvious?” He turned to face me and took a step closer. I gave him a flat look and took two steps back, so my legs were touching the bed. “That’s fine. I’d be delighted to just show you.” He stepped dangerously close to me, making me fall onto the bed.

“A-Anthony?” I whispered as he leaned over me. “Stop.”

“Why?” He leaned down and kissed along my neck. “You look so damn good.”

“I know, but that doesn't give you the right to put your hands on me.” He didn’t stop so I pushed him off of me and made a bee-line for the door. He grabbed my arm and slammed me into the wall. His brown eyes were filled with lust.

“Don’t walk away from me.” He said menacingly. His hand flew across my face really hard and I whimpered.

“What’s wrong with you?!” I tried to pull away but his grip only became tighter. 

“Nothing.” He brought his lips back to me neck. “I promise you’ll thank me later.” His lips found mine and I became lost in the kiss. His hand went under my skirt and squeezed my ass. I gasped and he used that moment to plunge his tongue into my mouth.

All of a sudden the door was thrown open and Anthony was pulled off of me and thrown to the ground.

“What the-” He started.

I watched in shock as Dominic then proceeded to punch Anthony in the jaw. Blood spurred out of his mouth, soaking his black, v-neck shirt.

Dominic stared at his fist, shock clear on his face.