Ch. 39 | Challenge: Zoe

Iris:

You have no idea.

"Is this what happens when one of us tries to transform!?"

Iris blinked. Totally not what she expected. There she stood, on that same table, on that same position with helding Optimus' servo. But to see what they had done despite of the will to transform... there was now still a burning hole on their wall's side, Praxina staring with wide eyes right at their direction. Megatron couldn't be shocker than that either, as the hole seemed only to continue till the ship's surface which can take even satellite's radiation.

The look Iris and Optimus gave for each other was hilarious. Even though neither of them couldn't bring themselves up to laugh.

What. Happened?

"At least you found your Link." These two's hands unattached as their heads turned to look down at Zoe, same as the standing Elita on their doorframe. "Despite the fact that you intended to transform you found something way more powerful; it's called Link."

"Make me pardon!?" Praxina's hair had fried a little bit, Iris knew she was doomed now.

"Siri--" Zoe sighed, looking above at all of them. "Explain to them; Link."

"Understood. Link means the dominating power between partners and their powers' uniting. It is all about trust, friendship, will and love. This ability overcomes only with two pairs of the group, so the users must adapt to the situation which can change the course of this war. Iris, Optimus-- I am glad that you have surprassed yourselves."

Now the Leader-couple got all too shocked. Snickering could although be heard already.

"Love, you say?" Chris teased as sliding his way inside, Iris' glare directed upon the guy. Her body turned, as she reached to touch Optimus' palm with the threat to create what they just did. "Whoa, take it easy. I'm kidding." He laughed.

He's not.

"Well, we don't anymore have to deal with being separated into own rooms." Andrea sarcastically touched the melted wall's metal, not getting her finger on how in the pit could they make something that powerful. "Please. Separate these two, I still got a life to live!"

"We're not gonna hurt anyone." Iris sighed in defense by all the fuzzying around, grabbing her hip. "In fact this is some progress. Siri said that there's two pairs... so there's still one thus me and Big-rig."

Now the humans and Bots exchanged looks. This was getting akward for all of them.

"... I'm voting for Praxe and Megatron." Alex pointed.

"SHUT UP!" Praxina declared loudly, Megatron again stepping his ped on her way to stop the rushy-girl. "We've got nothing to do with this!"

"You're possibly the second powerful... besides Ann." Jack turned then, Ann and Causeway froze to stare on each other. "-- Is there something you two want to talk about?"

"YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME--!?" Ann went outrageous... luckily Savannah was there to hold her down with groan. "I'm gonna kill ya!"

"Enough." Zoe demanded. The fighting and glares weren't done there. Her face shifted, but so did Iris notice this and watched with care. "Enough!" Everyone else expect Praxina stopped from attacking on Alex as Chris holded her down, Zoe transformed her spear out. Iris flinched and widened her eyes. "I said--!"

"NO!"

Clang.

That; was the moment of internal silence. Even the loudest people and Bots had shut up. Everyone breathed unpleasently and heavily in. Holding the air within. Those deep turquoise eyes focused open yet again, now never taking them off of those deep blue ones. Iris knew, that she had stopped Zoe. There she holded her spear with hers, Praxina, Chris and Alex right behind. No one dared to move... knowing that Iris herself was the one giving Zoe free rounds to go without denying or challening her any further. But this was it.