Ch. 46 | Our World

Unicron:

Whipping, striking, punching, kicking, blackmailing, slashing, beating... all of it for such great pain.

"I will ask one more time--"

Unicron punched the Predacon's face one more time, who ended up spitting the energon covering his dentas off. But what the Warmonger got were tired laughs, of disliked ways to interrogate anyone. He knew that Unicron wasn't going to get what he wanted. Or demanded.

"Where are the Guardians of the Stones?" Unicron spat for the Predacon, grabbing his chin roughly while bringing him closer. He knew his name as Crusher, but his expectation of getting him or the other Predacons turned out difficult and useless. He couldn't get a single word out of them. Solar and Stormwave kept their mouths shut also.

For the rest of the Cybetronians... even thinking of them makes Crusher double time angrier and more denyal.

"Go and... frag yourself." Crusher grimaced, but earned another rough punch on his faceplate. His entire frame was hanging of the ceiling above by tight chains and it wasn't pleasent. He had cuts and bruices all over his body, but would even greet death than tell where his sparkling was.

Or tell that he didn't know where he was.

Will had disappeared, and so had Rosalie and Sebastian along with the other humans.

Into the unknown.

"Splitter--" Unicron called, his subordinate --which reminds more of a deat-bringer -- stepped into the room, his humongous cutting blade with. "See if you make better job of it."

"Yes, Master." Splitter agreed, raising his blade up. Crusher bit his denta, only way he was gonna survive of this was thinking of Will, and he did. Remembering the spended time with him.

Unicron exited the tormenating hall, entering the one he leads the most. Not long did it take as he felt presence near, and stopped by it.

"You seem to have something to tell for me." The Warmonger tempted, seeing with corner of his optic how small human stepped out, her arms folded. "Any discovers, Annabelle?"

"None to make." The red haired girl replied, switching to stand on her other leg. Amnesia, Unicron thought. What an amazing skill to create powerful allies of his. "Your humans have like vanished from this planet's surface, not even none of their hair remains." She said, making her Master pleased by the information.

"Which means that our problems are solved." Unicron walked the stairs up, Annabelle followed in deep curiosity.

"Do you mean--?"

"We no longer have to deal with Guardians of the Stones." Unicron answered for her, nextly opening up his humongous doors for his Kingdom. He went for his throne and sat down, witnessing how pleasently Annabelle knelt down in front of him like his subordinate. "Primus knows he has failed, so he searches for new ones in order to defeat me."

"At first it was Galvatron..." Annabelle growled, this satisfying Unicron also. The only loyal servant of Galvatron's was now serving Unicron very greatly. She was a great asset with Zero.

"But now, I; the ultimate evil of all time shall rise again, and finish what I have planned." Unicron lent back down, dominating was his goal. And he had it. "Now, no one can defeat me!"