Ch. 55 | The Battle Has Begun

Optimus:

"... So,"

Standing tall right above a mountain, might measure it as badass and couraging. Especially with that many fighters and warriors. Jack hit his fists together, glaring darkly at their destination. It was night, so a day had passed them pretty quickly. All and all the girls had been held captive for 6 hours and these Cybetronians/humans weren't going to allow them wait any longer.

"Is this and tomorrow that will settle everything once and for all?" Jack ended, allowing a cold air brush on his face.

"Remember our priority," Grimlock reminded, despising the atmostphere entirely. "I wish they hadn't been sparked in such a way..."

"Galvatron wasn't so cruel to us." Zoe said, earning slight look down from the so-called Titan.

"And if they are." Solar could no longer keep her claws from coming out, as fury builted up on her chest.

"Unicron is going to feel our wrath." Crusher replied, now Sebastian and Stormwave were with also. Still shocked of the news they had received. Rosalie was in there... their team-mate-- sparkling and sister was there!

"I hope they're okay..." Andrea said with low lip. But she felt a tiny hand on her shoulder, so she looked up.

"It's our strongest girls were talking about!" Emily reassured... enemies were talking like this to one another? How weird it looked like. "Besides, remember our ticket to an advantage."

"Does she know?" Galvatron looked down at John then, who simply nodded.

"Annabelle is risking everything, since Zero and apparently my Father is supervising them." John said, turning forward then. "But she's doing it for us."

"Let us not loose tonight." Optimus said, sliding his facemask on. He got his blade out also, as he begun to see quite an army marche out of Unicron's Kingdom.

"He spotted us already?" Chris transformed, angry glimm in his eyes.

"Expected from the Chaos Bringer..." Alex added.

"Boys, I want you to think positively this little time." Cyclonus had listened them for the entire day and was starting to get irritated. "Don't do it then for yourselves, but at least for your friends and for Wequel."

"... Then let's hope those idiots haven't spend all of their energy." Alex chuckled, taking his fist up.

"Please, wait."

New voice.

Optimus' helm along with everyone turned, only to see blue people come out of the bushes. There were the inhabitants, holding fire-torches in their palms with some sharp looking spears. As looking more carefully behind they have even catapults with.

"You..." Jack gasped, recognizing the not small but young two children in front. He recognized them almost immediately. "Mike.. Anastasia!?" They were little startled of his new voice, but they also recognized him, Chris and Alex.

"We want to help you!" Mike rasped, helding a spear really close of him. "You helped us back then, turned our enemy into good and now you're going to save our world!" Galvatron rose really brow for his ment word.

"We're able to! Look!" Anastasia plead also, showing them their villagers-- no. This had to be most of the villagers from around the world.

"Are you certain... that you want to be involved?" Optimus knelt down for them, seeing the same Leader as last time who stepped forward. He looked very well trained and stern, almost giving Optimus by then a realization that they were serious.