03

The same day 💫
Dallon 🌙

After talking for a bit Ryan mentioned how he needs to find a new apartment, that he's bummed it's not today that he's moving out. Hearing this I asked without thinking:

"Why don't you just come live with me for a bit? It's just me & my sister Elle."

Ryan grins "really Dallon! That's so nice of you thank you so so much."

💫

We head back to Ryan's house in my car & throughout the whole ride I could tell Ryan was nervous. His leg kept bouncing & he was fiddling with his shirt. It was really adorable actually.

Once we got there Ryan hesitated to open the door, but once he opened it we headed straight for the stairs. Although we were stopped by his father stumbling in from the kitchen.

"D-Dallon? You guys are b-buds again?" He stutters drunkly.

I smile politely, "yeah Mr. Seaman. It has been a while." Making conversation with your crushes drunk father is awkward, if you were wondering.

"I gotta s-say, I bet you're great with making friends, u-unlike that kid. Wish you were my s-son" he laughs annoyingly.

Ryan frowns & grabs my hands. "W-we gotta go upstairs dad..." he drags me up the stairs before I could say anything. Surprisingly, Ryan's hand is really soft intertwined with mine.

We get up to his room & he's grabbing some clothes. "Does your dad know you're leaving?" I ask.

Ryan freezes for a moment before continuing to grab some stuff. "Yeah, sure. Totally... ok, I'm ready." He looks at me, his black hair messy & covering his eyes slightly. Fuck, he's too beautiful.

💫

He has a girlfriend, he's straight. Ryan probably just doesn't know guy friends don't hold hands as much as we do. Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, Ryan's holding my hand again while we walk up to my apartment. I'm slowly becoming obsessed with holding his hand & it's not good. He has a girlfriend.

Once we get inside my apartment the hand holding doesn't stop. We get to my room after I do a little tour & our hands are still intertwined. It's only when he goes to the bathroom we separate at last.

He comes out & sits next to me, our hands dangerously close. I just want to hold it, hold him. Fuck. I'm gay, & he's not.

"So... where am I sleeping?" He asks, breaking the silence.

I shrug, "I can sleep on the couch, I don't want you sleeping out in the cold ass living room."

Ryan shakes his head like a little kid. "No way. I'm not taking your bed."

"Well you're not sleeping on the couch."

"Neither are you."

"What're we gonna do, sleep in the same bed?"

Ryan nods, "Yes. Then we both win."

Shit, I didn't think he'd go with it. "Fine. But only because it seems fair. But just know, I get cold very easily so sorry if the blankets gets snatched."

"I'm a good body warmer too you know." This kid is going to be the death of me. Now I can't get the picture of me & Ryan cuddling out of my head.